• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Joe's TC SRB2 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, well its not done yet Because I've not started it yet, I need a team for me and inclueding me in it of course, but if any of you guys out there know how to make TC SRB2 Mods then come aboard Because if you think I'm not doing nothing, No I am helping but anyway on to the features.

Characters:
Joe The Hedgehog
Holly The Rabbit
Sonic
Knux
Tikal
Tails
Talia
Amy
Shadow

Levels:
Yellow Gardens(3 acts)
Underground(1 act)
Joe's Base(3 acts)
Snow Top(3 acts)
Sea Mayhem(3 acts)

Thats All the levels I'm afraid but more will be out.

Things to do:
Redo enemies
Finish Character wads

So Keep your eyes out for this unforgetible mod that will be out as soon as SRB2 v1.1 is out. Thats all for now seeya!

There's no project here. You even said "nothing has started yet"...

Also:
Editing Subforum said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.

Tell me, what is your role in the team? What do you do?

In the past, ordinary humans have single-handedly created some of the SRB2 community's greatest mods. This is evidence that no one "needs a team" kthxbai.

Of course, if you plan on releasing it around the same time as 1.1 is released, I suppose that's pretty much solid evidence that it'll never be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back