• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, if its that much of a problem for you then DON'T PLAY IT. Holy freakin' crap. Thats all I have heard here, is "NU! NARUTO? JOO CAN'T DO IT!!111" or " OMG ADD TEH YOSHI OR ELSE TEH MOD WILL DIEIEIEIE!!!!111" Like Jman, Shadix, and I said before, if its that much of a problem then just don't use what you don't want, or better yet, don't play it.

Sonow Hakura said:
Like Jman, Shadix, and I said before, if its that much of a problem then just don't use what you don't want, or better yet, don't play it.
That's probably the reason he won't use a batch file. People can add the characters they want to add that way.

Yeah, and if they are going to complain about it not being in a batch file and having to add 20 characters, I mean how long does it really take to type in about 20 commands? A maximum of 1 minute? Wow that really takes alot out of your time.

Meh, whatever.
If you're gonna call this Jman cart, I suppose you can throw in whatever crap you want. I was mostly just ticked at calling it a Mariokart mod, and then excluding Yoshi/Including Naruto. Do whatever ya want.

Draykon said:
Meh, whatever.
If you're gonna call this Jman cart, I suppose you can throw in whatever crap you want. I was mostly just ticked at calling it a Mariokart mod, and then excluding Yoshi/Including Naruto. Do whatever ya want.

Read The Red text. I never say Yoshi wasn't in. I didn't name everyone.

Jman
Saseto
Mario
Peach
Wario
Toad
Bowser
Yoshi (dang people I haven't even got that far, So your basically whining for me not puting his name here. I never said this was a permanent line-up.)
Sonic
Tails
Knux
Shadow
Naruto
Kakashi
even more other people.

Ok, I think you're ticking off Jman with all this complaining.
Just someone use it in a netgame and see if it kicks anyone.
I would but I always get kicked out of a netgame with my bad connection.

And yes, before anyone complains about what I wrote I just complained.

Too late it works. I'm using it in a netgame right now with my newer version.
Boy we having fun. On baby park, but its private so....

Well I was gonna say the good news of what I saw when I beta-tested, but I think jman's going to tell you guys anyways.

Alot of people going overboard about what characters should be added...
Mostly because it will recreate part of Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 64 DS along with Mario Kart Double Dash without the two people.

Naruto can be In it if Jman wants.

1. It's not a MARIO mod, it's a Mario LEVEL mod. NOT CHARACTERS.
2. I always wondered what would happen if Mario met Naruto. Besides, Naruto Pwns.
3. YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER, Jman's going to add Naruto whether you like it or not.

Now deal with it.
If you don't want to be Naruto Then DON'T BE HIM.
If you don't want Naruto in it, then REMOVE HIM FROM THE BATCH FILE.
If you are too lazy to do so then DON'T DOWNLOAD.

Are we clear? Good...

(I can't believe I said that without flaming...)

He only put the download link up there , so that people could test it and see if it'd c-kick people, then after that he removed it.

Yeah, its not like the beta me and robo, dustin, neo, and mig played. Boy that was fun. It's completly different from the one I released earlier on here to just see if the soc work, which some people couldn't read. But I was surpised how good I made it to work almost exactly like mario kart, because me testing it out by myself, I cant tell if it will work right. Items not is bannas, green shells, and red shells all work like the real deal.

No, but I will release one publicly. And there will be more characters like me with abilities. I'm going to make me drive a lamborghini. ching ching $_$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back