• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jet The Hawk.wad

Which way?

• Regular eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I'm pondering if I should make him have spin jump or no spin. I'm probably thinking no spin, since I never saw Jet spin before. Also his waiting pose which I was wondering about.

Just don't make him as fast as Sonic or Shadow because in Sonic Riders he admits he's only as fast on his board. Also use double jump it seems to fit him.

Make him as ast as Tails.
Have the feathers look more like feathers instead of spikes.
Give him a glide move by editting Knuckles' glide sprites, it'll fit him more than a double jump or a thok.
Don't make him spin or gove him a spindash.
Make sure that his falling sprites can hurt enemies.

That's all I've gotta say aside from: Keep up the good work. :wink:

I'm really not sure. Maybe have him pull out his hoverboard from outta nowhere and spin it on his head or somethng?

Why not just make him riding his board? It would certainly make things easier.

Spinning sprites could be like boosting! Don't have him spin, just have him waving those paper fans around.

Jumping could be no spinning, so have those frames like this.
Going up: Tilting board upwards and grabbing the nose.
Going down: Tilting board downwards and leaning back slightly.

Walking would involve a short green trail coming out of the board, changing slightly with the walkingness.

Running would have a long green (Colour would change with character colour) trail coming out of the board. Light grey lines would be all around to simulate wind.

Acceleration would be very slow. Slower than Sonic. Maybe 30 or 35.

Waiting pose? Get him off the board and leaning against it while laying down, tapping his foot in midair. This would be shown for all frames.

Hope this could help.

Boinciel said:
Why not just make him riding his board? It would certainly make things easier.

Spinning sprites could be like boosting! Don't have him spin, just have him waving those paper fans around.

Jumping could be no spinning, so have those frames like this.
Going up: Tilting board upwards and grabbing the nose.
Going down: Tilting board downwards and leaning back slightly.

Walking would involve a short green trail coming out of the board, changing slightly with the walkingness.

Running would have a long green (Colour would change with character colour) trail coming out of the board. Light grey lines would be all around to simulate wind.

Acceleration would be very slow. Slower than Sonic. Maybe 30 or 35.

Waiting pose? Get him off the board and leaning against it while laying down, tapping his foot in midair. This would be shown for all frames.

Hope this could help.
Boinciel, you are a Canadian God.

[offtopic]I'VE FINALLY OBTAINED ALL "S" RANKS FOR SONICS BOSSES IN SONIC RUSH! GO ME![/offtopic]

Anyway, I'd go with waht Boinciel said, although some of this might have to be SOC'd.

Hey, if you DO do that, why not submit the WAD, and SOC if you ahve to make one, to the SRB2 Riders Project?

Well, it would be a bit lazier to make him on his board, maybe not. I might switch though. Maybe the waiting pose will be him holding his board in some sort of pose? Then again there is the Jet Rider from the Sonic Riders mod.

Ok for his spin frames you should have him take out his 'wings'.

For his waiting sprites have him holding that box that he has.

also if you have the game sonic riders try to record him saying
"the power of baybaloin"(what he says when he has 60 or more rings and atacks an enamie) or if you want I might be able to do it for you.

Now I wish that I had the PC version of Sonic Riders :cry:

If you do put him on his board, PLEASE have his toe area on the right hand side of the board, or make 2 wads and put them both up. Then both sides are happy.

The Tails Doll said:
also if you have the game sonic riders try to record him saying
"the power of baybalon"(what he says when he has 60 or more rings and atacks an enamie) or if you want I might be able to do it for you.

Maybe you can record it, I do have Riders, but I doubt I'd get it to sound right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back