Jeep Character Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

Here's a little side project of mine that I made when I was bord. It's a crimson-colored jeep. I just thought it might be interesting to see an srb2 character as a vehical. I made this jeep fast, while trying not to make it over-powered. (please tell me if it is so I can fix it) Downlaod Link:

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=433083e1830b2a62c4392d268d6906b4

And ofcourse, the demanded screenshots:

srb20003lz6.png

srb20004vq9.png

(super form)
srb20005ay8.png

srb20006tb4.png

(P.S. I also drew this one by hand too)

Enjoy!

Well, since this is a sonic game, no.
Sonic + Cars = Complete and utter loss

):\ Not everything has to be sonic related when it comes to custom characters. (Keyword being custom) And I didn't really need an answer from you On Edge, I already knew you were going to say no. What don't you say to most of my ideas. And please don't post one-worded posts.

roy said:
Well, since this is a sonic game, no.
Sonic + Cars = Complete and utter loss

(sonic drift 1 and 2)

I played as him/her/alien, but I think it would be a good idea taking MORE time working on them.

Lol, the super form looked like it was pimped.

Ya gotta pimp my riiiiiiiiide! Daaamn right......[/i]

Okay this wad needs some serious construction. Or maybe it's that you cant draw or your very impateint. A word of advice just take a bit more time on your drawings.

EDIT: I aint jockin im just givin sum constructive critisism!

Cegalman said:
Okay this wad needs some serious construction. Or maybe it's that you cant draw or your very impateint. A word of advice just take a bit more time on your drawings.

EDIT: I aint jockin im just givin sum constructive critisism!

The cpappy look of the sprites are present as a result of expoting the flash-drawn sprites to bitmaps. Here is what they were supposed to look like:

10wl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back