I've been here for a year, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I'd just like to say thanks. Thanks for all the great moments. The netgames, the posts, the chat, and whatever I missed. Thanks.

No, I'd just like to point out that I've been here for a year. (and boost my ego)

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ohhkayy.... I've been here for almost 3 years and I never made any topics about it =P

Omega's Profile said:

O RLY?

Spazzo said:
Omega's old nick was Megasonic/srb2

Megasonic101/SRB2

User Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Total posts: 349

Wow, I completely forgot that used to be his name :P.

I've been here for a few years as well, but instead of making a new account, I just asked Mystic to change my name from Shaflugi to Shuffle :).

I've been in the community since around the time Final Demo 1.04 was released. Looking back, alot of stuff has happened in the 2 years I've been here.

I remember when I came here! Demo 4.35, the land without THZ2, the land with buggy water, the land of midi!

Hehe. Demo 1 *mauled*

Lesse how long it takes for someone to join from the Halloween or XMas demos =P

I've been coming here for a LONG time (specifically, when a news article on Sonic HQ announced SRB2. I think that it was v 0.70, but I could be wrong) I just never registered.

I just found srb2 while googling sonic fan games. (Methinks it was around demo 4.35) Wow, that means I was... ten years old when I joined the forums. I must have been a heck of a noob.

I found SRB2 by going to Sonic HQ (some site with SOnic games and Megaman games on it O_o) and clicked on SRB and it took me to SRB2.org.. I was like "WTF?! I want the first one!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back