It's SRB2WoW! Get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump but why do i need burning crusade to play on my account which doesn't have burning crusade enabled?

Interesting, a private server.
I'm so on this (I think WoW is good, just not good enough to pay for).

Silent_Snipe said:
Sorry for the bump but why do i need burning crusade to play on my account which doesn't have burning crusade enabled?

Because it's a burning crusade only server, I think. Google "Burning crusade client download" to get it.

luis90 said:
Silent_Snipe said:

Because it's a burning crusade only server, I think. Google "Burning crusade client download" to get it.
Already playing it....

mikesword221 said:
I don't get. So this realm is free does not use accounts AND will not get my Mom and Dads accounts banned?
Yes. It's free.

And yes. This server is totally seperate from WoW's official one. Whatever you do here does not affect any other WoW server at all. No unrelated accounts such as your parent's ones will be banned.

Delete plus repost. Anyway I can't connect. I did everything. I made a account at the SRB2WoW website and all that. Is this server down with the official ones?

Ok sorry for the double post but! I can't get back to retail WoW. Any help? Cause my family does not understand how this works.

After you edit your realmlist.wtf file, you need to reedit it to the official WoW servers to play it again. And then when you want to play Srb2WoW, you do the same thing, etc.

Update, and such.

We're back to blizzlike highrate, with plans for a new system of competition.

While the competition of PvP still exists, we'll also be using a new scoring system which takes many different aspects of all your characters and puts you on a leaderboard, account-wide. I'm still deciding on how this system is going to work, so bear with me.

For now, enjoy what there is and be a part of the community!

Not many, there's just a bunch of characters and tons of their alts. :/

EDIT: So everyone come on down, we could really use more people.

Update: 3.0.8a/9 connectivity has been added (late much?).

Edit: oh and yes massive bump.

Worldoferror.png

Yeah, i highly doubt that's supposed to happen >.>

Yes, I did. I connected to it before on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, so I don't know what the problem is. (Unless, of course, SRB2WOW is/was down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back