Its officially christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-A MP3 player that looks like an iPod. Has 2GB storage, and holds movies, photos and text files on it.

-A Telescope

-Tom clancy's Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and Rainbow six 3(Only disc 1 for Rainbow six)

-A cordless mouse and keyboard

-Sequence

-Electronic Sudoku

And that's most.

I got SC:TDB

I was surprised how I died at the first mini boss with a marauder and when I fought him again it was the mini boss theme for the last battle with Ix

undefined said:
I got a new computer! And it's Windows XP Professional, not dumb ol' Vista! YAAAAAY!
fawfulfan said:
Only total, complete, utter losers quote themselves in their sigs...hypocrites stink, too.
Want rare WADs and SOCs? Get 'em (and add to the list) here!!!

Vista isn't bad,also Vista has Direct X 10,which is better. :D

Second round of gifts:

Candy (...)
$100 in Visa gift cards
Ear bugs with hearts on them (gay, yes, but the only other ones had daffodils on the , from what I'm told.)

I got a soldering iron that doesn't suck! :D It feels so awesome to just solder a freaking joint, I can't keep a steady hand with soldering guns, ever... >_<

Monster Iestyn said:
  • The Book of Animal Ignorance
Lol

Anyways, I got:

• TGF2 yay
  • Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades
  • Some DVD of an old Mario show
  • Some weird little yo-yo toy

I got SU and SC for my birthday just under two weeks ago :D

And SM, I've had Portal since around April or May. I just haven't been able to play it since June.

Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
De Blob (Wii)
Okami (Wii)
Age of Mythologies (DS) *shared with siblings*
The Dark Knight Limited Edition (DVD)
Drawing for Dummies (complete with dummy :D)
USB Flash Drive
Clothes

I ended up with much more than I was expecting. I was hoping to get WALL-E, but I expect we shall be able to get that in the near future anyways. I'm looking forward to watching "The Dark Knight" and I've played all three games. Sonic Unleashed is a ton of fun, even in the night, though it does wear after a couple straight hours of playing. Okami's gameplay is terrific, but the premise is a little bit unfamiliar (Godzilla is the closest I've come to Japanese mythology style story) and I was a little embarrassed to be sitting through the 15 min story-board cutscene with my family in the other room. De Blob was great fun, though the multiplayer leaves something to be desired when its only one-on-one.

EeePC 4g
2GB RAM for the above
1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate...
A headset so I can stop stealing my dad's.

I didn't get much,

GH:WT (1 Guitar package) [Wii]
Sonic Unleashed [Wii]
1 Gig Mp3 player
4000 Wii Points
Clothing
$100.00 Cash

I got....

Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

TLoZ:PH (DS)

Proff. Fishermans Tour (DS)

ATV Racing/Monster Trucks MAYHEM (DS)

A Micro SD Card and Adapter

Monster Truck Jam (Wii)

20 bucks.

I got Call Of Duty 5 for wii, De Blob for wii, and Kirby superstar. Not much since I was given this new computer as an early present.

A PS3 *Raises large shield*
The Dilbert Omnibus (The Dilbert Principle, The Dilbert Future, The Joy of Work)
Some other books.
The now obligatory Toblerone.
2 DVDs.

- A new computer. (An iMac, to be exact)
- A watch.
- A new clock.
- A lamp.

Not exactly much, but the computer is a pretty big present, and I'm happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back