It's my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It's pretty cool; you can start a match in any level you saw in the game, more or less. Ever wanted to do battle in Young Link's target test? Sure, go right on ahead. Want to have Master Hand there causing all sorts of mayhem? Yep. Want those Japan-only trophies, with Mario riding Yoshi, and Samus all helmet-less and all? There are specific options to unlock those available.

Shadow Hog said:
Want those Japan-only trophies, with Mario riding Yoshi, and Samus all helmet-less and all? There are specific options to unlock those available.

I actually have those.

I had an Action Replay, got all thropies (sic), but it broke. The CD was poorly made by Datel.

Shadow Hog said:
Yeah. It's pretty cool; you can start a match in any level you saw in the game, more or less. Ever wanted to do battle in Young Link's target test? Sure, go right on ahead. Want to have Master Hand there causing all sorts of mayhem? Yep. Want those Japan-only trophies, with Mario riding Yoshi, and Samus all helmet-less and all? There are specific options to unlock those available.
Yeah, just don't play as sand bag, it tends to crash the game.

And it sucks trying to play as giga bowser, he's too big and hard to jump with. x_X

That almost tempts me to buy an Action Replay ^_^()

I've always wanted to play on some of those weird Event mode stages.

There's actually a test stage that you can play on.. it's really strange, it has a really low-res background that looks like a.. coffee shop or something. The level has different tests on it, such as moving platforms, slippery floors and wind. It's kinda funny, there's no wind one second, but you jump onto the wind test floor and your hair/hat/dress starts blowing around 'n stuff. :P

phazon sonic said:
I got rid of my ssbm because it got way to boring, what system are you getting sonic gems on? and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :mrgreen:
You obviously don't play it with friends. >_>

Shadow Hog said:
Import Gems, if you want MY opinion. This is assuming you're the one in control of what you're getting.

Besides, it's a good excuse to get an Action Replay. That and Melee's debug menu. Fwee.
Lose to your first point, but win to your second. SSBM's debug is awesome. It's fun playing as Giga Bowser, and his smash attack does about 40 damage =D

Here's your present; both you and Digi are getting your episodes animated since as far as I can tell nobody else is entering. So, y'know, horray for you =P

*coughcoughcharacterwadcoughcough*

I can't color, or draw, for that matter, for my life.

May I remind you of THIS?

untitled28hd.jpg

I got Nintendogs, Gems, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, the ORIGINAL Metal Gear for NES, and Pac Man 2 : The New Adventures for Genesis.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back