Is this a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four joysticks so I hope they make a modexe or something that allows srb2 four players splitscreen. Oh and instead of horizontal line in two players can it be vertical so the game looks more like sa2?

mariokid said:
Who would play srb2 windowed unless there not allowed playing games on the computer and need to have a way to shut off srb2 quickly?

This one here is my reason. Whenever I touched SRB2 in school and went fullscreen, the colours went screwy until system restart. This doesn't happen any more, but it's still easier to obscure wadding in a window.

Also, FRAPS only worked properly for me when taken in OpenGL windowed mode, so there's another affirmative reason for me, I guess.

The Dark Fox said:
The Wii controls would be frustrating.
Disagree!

Just play it like a Virtual Console game. Wiimote sideways, Dpad would control, 1 could spindash, 2 could jump...

Turtle Man said:
Doom Legacy 2.0 will have 16 player splitscreen... That would be really useful. I'd like to merge SRB2 1.1 and Legacy 2.0, but neither are finished yet...

http://legacywiki.net/index.php/News#More_Shiny_Updates
A post on the Forum said:
- no limitations on the amount of viewports (you can have 16 players on one machine if you really, *really* want to, each one would have their own HUD etc)
Just one question though, How the hell can you fit 16 huds on one machine? They would probably be so tiny you couldn't see shit.

I was being serious :P A wide screen would fit well for eight players for example (4x2 split screen).

Saturn Bomberman required a bigger screen for the 10 player mode, so I don't see why we couldn't have more people on one screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back