is there any Bowser 3Dmodel out there?

that's my guess, but i just wanna know cuz i've always thought he would look cool with a 3D model, i think it be based off the early 3D mario games where they're low poly, a common style for srb2 models

Go to the description of this video. Download the model pack and then you'll find a bowser model in there

Go to the description of this video. Download the model pack and then you'll find a bowser model in there
thnx! the model is a lil more higher poly then i was expecting, and i'd love if the model were to be more like most srb2 character models, and i find the model for the extra life to be kinda odd, at least it's nice to have a 3D model for him
Post automatically merged:

there is, but its not released and i lost it
i actually didn't see this until now lol, i would have been sad if i saw it before

Last edited:
thnx! the model is a lil more higher poly then i was expecting, and i'd love if the model were to be more like most srb2 character models, and i find the model for the extra life to be kinda odd, at least it's nice to have a 3D model for him
Post automatically merged:

i actually didn't see this until now lol, i would have been sad if i saw it before
Also if you want. Piko made a model pack that has a bowser model. However the model is not actually bowser. Its pepperman from pizza tower

pretty much like any other model for srb2, if u like i can help if u don't know how to set up models either sharing the wiki or i can try to explain myself
I figured out by seeing the models.dat file 👁️👄👁️
I think this model looks a little high poly for srb2 but I really loved it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back