Is there a Yeth mod for SRB2?

ah.

yeah sorry about the lack of news.

but no, it's still kicking. im trying finalise the new moves and iron out any bugs before submitting it so the first version can be out by the september direct.

here's the move, see you soon hopefully

it may be considered a joke character, but i still want the mod to be fun
Post automatically merged:

bruh why wont it upload the gif
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 97914 why
so it's a double jump, a thok, and then a down-thok

so it's a double jump, a thok, and then a down-thok
yeah, but the down thok is more of a body slam. and theres a hover if you do the thok again when you already have thokked. and a wall bounce that allows you to perform all the moves again. and landing on an enemy after performing one of these moves recharges all the moves.

yeah, but the down thok is more of a body slam. and theres a hover if you do the thok again when you already have thokked. and a wall bounce that allows you to perform all the moves again. and landing on an enemy after performing one of these moves recharges all the moves.
I just barely understood enough to the point where I like it

Ok so, there's this extremely weird Sonic the Hedgehog rom hacked called Yeth. The game features an original character by the name of Yeth as he adventures through several weird new zones. The hack was pretty obscure until a youtuber named AntDude covered it along with other Sonic rom hacks, but anyway.
I really love how weird it is and I wondering if someone made a Yeth mod.
Soon.

Ok so, there's this extremely weird Sonic the Hedgehog rom hacked called Yeth. The game features an original character by the name of Yeth as he adventures through several weird new zones. The hack was pretty obscure until a youtuber named AntDude covered it along with other Sonic rom hacks, but anyway.
I really love how weird it is and I wondering if someone made a Yeth mod.

THERE IS ONE NEW

THERE IS ONE NEW

LET'S GOOOO! THE YETH HAS RETURNED!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back