DizzyChimera
Member
I have some characters that I don't like that're bundled with characters I want - for instance, Karts of the Old Faith has Chicory and Pizza in it, but I don't actually want the other characters from that pack.* They feel out of place, too not-silly. I love the way ARK pack has individual characters. I don't mind hitting "enable" on a ton of characters if it means I don't have to tolerate the ones I don't like.
To actually get to the point, is there a way to make them not show up? I don't like them being in character select, but it's fine as long as they don't show up as AI racers. I don't like how characters are always in massive all-or-nothing packs with no theme at all. I don't want Dancing Banana to show up just because Miku is here.
I can do some technical stuff, but I'd rather not do busywork every time I want more characters... Is there an addon that lets me easily turn them off without modifying the other addons? If there is, I can't find it.
The main reason I want this is just because some characters don't fit the vibe. I'm fine with a few oddballs, especially ones I recognize, but I don't want tons of memes like Dancing Banana or TBH, or 10 million OCs. Like, I get that you like your OC, but please do not force me to race against them if I want to play a totally unrelated character!
So, yeah. Sorry if I rambled a bit, and sorry if there's an obvious answer somewhere I missed.
(*Kitsunami, you get to stay. You fit in fine here.)
To actually get to the point, is there a way to make them not show up? I don't like them being in character select, but it's fine as long as they don't show up as AI racers. I don't like how characters are always in massive all-or-nothing packs with no theme at all. I don't want Dancing Banana to show up just because Miku is here.
I can do some technical stuff, but I'd rather not do busywork every time I want more characters... Is there an addon that lets me easily turn them off without modifying the other addons? If there is, I can't find it.
The main reason I want this is just because some characters don't fit the vibe. I'm fine with a few oddballs, especially ones I recognize, but I don't want tons of memes like Dancing Banana or TBH, or 10 million OCs. Like, I get that you like your OC, but please do not force me to race against them if I want to play a totally unrelated character!
So, yeah. Sorry if I rambled a bit, and sorry if there's an obvious answer somewhere I missed.
(*Kitsunami, you get to stay. You fit in fine here.)