Is the rendering working correctly?

I've just started playing this game and I don't know which graphics are normal and which are bugs.

Could someone please tell me?

I'm using hardware rendering.

Is it normal for this black shadow-like thing to appear?
Post automatically merged:

ここにあります
 

Attachments

  • 2026-05-15 22-23-31.mp4
    14 MB
Last edited:
If you're talking about the shadow under the character, then yes, it is the character's shadow. If it's something else I can't see, I don't know; it depends on the player, the map, or something else.
 
I'm sorry, that was confusing.
It's about the shadows on the map.
Please look at the bridge a little above the middle of the video.
In that case, if you mean the lighting getting darker the farther you move away from that bridge, then yes, that is intentional.
The lighting is brighter around you/the character to help you see in slightly darker areas, such as indoor areas like that part of THZ.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top