Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
6. They have sponsered ads for Sonic X on their network o_o;

O.o They have shown ads for Sonic X on Ctoon Network???

furyhunter600 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
6. They have sponsered ads for Sonic X on their network o_o;

O.o They have shown ads for Sonic X on Ctoon Network???

Yes they have, even though that's *Fox*, which if I'm correct, gave them Family Guy, Futurama and the Animaniacs Movie (Wacko's Wish).

They've also shown ads for other FoxBox shows as well.

The first anime i ever remember watching was Ronin Warriors. it was when i was in kindergarden, after school every day. then we got cable not long after, and i dropped that show like a rock when I saw Robotech on Toonami (the real old one with Moltar as the host.) if you think about it, Speed Racer might have been one of the first anime shows to appear in the US. (is that show anime? cause i cant ever tell.)

Well I've been in trouble for a long time, and you can see that show(Speed Racer) is on speed, and if you live down south you sould know.

P.S:You can tell like when they say somting with a O in it they don't put their mouths in a O shap.

Doom connector has nothing to do with this topic *save topic*

Partially offtopic, but still somewhat 0n-topic. Is Speed Racer Japanese or English?

i forgot to post, but if anyone knew or wanted to know, Puffy AmiYumi, a really famous pop band in japan, does all of the music in Teen Titans. They're getting their own show, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back