Is Sonic Rush Adventure any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Rush Adv is better because of the escape of the bottomless pits that always try to draw you in.

And the kickass music is a bonus.

superthehedgehog said:
so how is SRA different than SR?

Well, in many ways, In sonic rush you had to find the little deimensonal spinner and super boost into the emerald stage, in Sonic Rush Adventure, you have set sail on your 4 different ships and find Johnny the mechanical shark looking guy, and race him on your Jet-ski to get a chaos emerald. To get Blaze's Sol emeralds, you have to sail out to sea, and find specific hidden islands to unlock her missions to get Sol Emeralds.

Apart form all of that, you have to go out to sea, to reach the levels where you must complete the acts, and during sailing, you have to fight pirates, and raiders that will be chasing you out in the ocean to spice things up. Oh, and you get to draw on your touch screen, the route you wanna take out at sea.

Also to get certain ships you have to complete acts, and boss fights to get the correct meaterials, and amount of them to build new ships. As well with some levels going into a 3D part where you must grind and avoid bombs.

Now you tell me what the difference is.

The versus mode sucks if you have a bad connection. Then, you will get the lag while the other player gets perfectness.

BlueZero4 said:
But how is the gameplay different?

Get it and find out for yourself. I guess running through the regular acts, it's not too much different, hold down right, and jump at the right time when needed but it's the new in-depth story-line, and the way the game is held to itself that truely makes it different, I don't know how to explain any better than that.

Wifi isnt free it costs £30 any way I have both Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure on my real DS Lite not emulator.Sonic Rush Adventure is way better expecialy with Action Replay on it I like going small and big.

Get SRA and SR and AR MAX.

If SRA is good? It's brilliant. Sky Babylon = Uber Pwnage. I have the rom and the DS emulator No$GBA (I don't have a DS).

Orangelink said:
That's because it's free. Not to run the wifi itself, but to connect it's free.
Online gameplay is ALWAYS free.

Jacklekku said:
If SRA is good? It's brilliant. Sky Babylon = Uber Pwnage. I have the rom and the DS emulator No$GBA (I don't have a DS).

Orangelink said:
That's because it's free. Not to run the wifi itself, but to connect it's free.
Online gameplay is ALWAYS free.
That's what I said. To actually run the internet Wifi, it costs money. But to play with the DS on it is free. That is what I said, not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back