Is sonamy stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a thread to deliberately offend someone else's interpretation of media is flaming.
I think sonamy is a stupid ship witch is'ent cannon its just a bunch of the sonic fandom making stupid artwork of sonic and amy in love and that's stupid! I mean I get sonally but sonamy NO!
Post automatically merged:

Some of the artwork is ok but my point still stands and dont get me started on deveian art *shudders*

oh yeah and even Sega found it and went with the flow as sonic boom just has a bunch of eps and scenes based of it

and if you can prove me wronge try it

Last edited:
Good lord, how old are you people? How about you keep these "hot takes" to yourselves instead of belittling people for doing what they enjoy, especially when it has absolutely no impact on your personal lives.

Good lord, how old are you people? How about you keep these "hot takes" to yourselves instead of belittling people for doing what they enjoy, especially when it has absolutely no impact on your personal lives.
we have sonamy sonadow and other werid stupid stuff

Short answer: it's not stupid, but it's quite unsubstantiated and often seen exclusively from Amy's perspective rather than any of Sonic's. There are lots of better dynamics where Sonic would be actually interested on the person he's being shipped with.

imagem_2021-04-20_171440.png

Long answer: Don't make threads just to say how much you think something other people like is stupid. If you want to have a healthy discussion about ships, it most definitely can be written in a way that doesn't insult their interests or art, no matter how "weird" or "stupid" you think it is. Be decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back