Is Possible To Have Sonic Robo Blast 1.0a

Srb2 1.0a never existed mate
It skipped from demo 4 to 1.01 final demo
He's not talking about SRB2. He's talking about SRB1.

In regards to the actual question though, 1.0b and 1.1a were actually available if you were active on USENET at the time, or happened to email Sonikku. 1.2f is a bit of a mystery considering evidence of it is close to zero. The only mention of it is actually in 1.3f's readme. 1.3f was released in two sizes; a small version, and a large version. The only difference is that the small version has less music and substitutes some sound for MIDI instead.

But back to 1.0a for a second; SSNTails messages Sonikku about it on my behalf a handful of years ago. Sonikku thinks there was a floppy with either 1.0b and 1.1a on it in the attic of his parents' home.

In regards to the actual question though, 1.0b and 1.1a were actually available if you were active on USENET at the time, or happened to email Sonikku. 1.2f is a bit of a mystery considering evidence of it is close to zero. The only mention of it is actually in 1.3f's readme. 1.3f was released in two sizes; a small version, and a large version. The only difference is that the small version has less music and substitutes some sound for MIDI instead.

But back to 1.0a for a second; SSNTails messages Sonikku about it on my behalf a handful of years ago. Sonikku thinks there was a floppy with either 1.0b and 1.1a on it in the attic of his parents' home.
Thanks bro

Oh my bad then

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back