Is most of the people banned from the MB sexualizing minors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxyrollix_Gaming

see my pfp ? i grabbed it off of a video.
So one day (this day) I thought, why was the people banend from here ? Saph was banned from the MB for Pedophilia and someone for the same thing. Then I thought, why was SSG3 banned ? I saw on his RTD Kart post that he was banned for sexualizing minors. So then I thought: Is most of the people on the MB getting banned for Pedophilia ?

So one day (this day) I thought, why was the people banend from here ? Saph was banned from the MB for Pedophilia and someone for the same thing. Then I thought, why was SSG3 banned ? I saw on his RTD Kart post that he was banned for sexualizing minors. So then I thought: Is most of the people on the MB getting banned for Pedophilia ?
No.

There are pedophiles (Saph and SSG3 are notable examples), but not every banned person is a pedophile. In fact, most people get banned from the MB for just being nuisances and/or breaking reusability rules.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division

It is quite the weird thing to bring up. However,

Is most of the people on the MB getting banned for Pedophilia ?
Try applying some logic: No, lol

Yes, there have been a number of people doing this kind of shit, but it doesn't automatically mean everyone else that has been banned has done such a thing.

Have you been on any other community? You usually get banned by breaking the rules multiple times with no signs of stopping, or for being under the minimum age bracket.
Ban reasons also include if you decide to be absolutely condescening towards everyone for no reason (i.e. being a complete asshat, e.g. one particular administrator that got banned several months ago), though this is a base rule in every community. So.

(Wrote the post before Inferno made the reply, damn I'm slow :devastation:)

Last edited:
If you're looking for an "official" answer, pretty much every part of these last two posts are accurate.

Jesus no lol. Instances of grooming in this community have been pretty rare. Most people just get banned for being dumbasses.

Smartassery is both the foe and driving force of this community - being a smartass has given birth to many of this community's most iconic addons and memes - so really it's a bit of a Yin-Yang thing there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back