Is it possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to join netgames in opengl mode because my bro. Sss does but does not tell me plz help me out, when i try the game freezes and no one can join!.

Uh, OpenGL is graphics rendering...So why would it go faster on your CPU? I think you mean that it works well with her graphics card...

Okadu said:
No opengl goes fast on her cpu if ss can join netgames in that, she should be able to !

Shadamy-Angel never said that her (I assume) bro used the same computer. I have my own laptop, for example- I'm the only one who uses it.

What I'm saying is- I'll Begin is probably right.

Dark Warrior said:
Uh, OpenGL is graphics rendering...So why would it go faster on your CPU? I think you mean that it works well with her graphics card...
It moves the rendering load from the CPU to the GPU, so technically it goes faster on the CPU :P Anyways, you should be able to join netgames using OpenGL.

OpenGL doesn't at all affect netgames, so of course you can join a game in OpenGL.

If the game freezes, then either 1. Update your graphics card's drivers, or 2. get a new graphics card, or 3. just use software mode.

Formly, I got a new graphic card and yet she doesnt no how to join, and most frequent I have not played this game for a long time, but ill start playing again and getting a new graphic card or updating it,...how do you do that?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back