Is it possible to make a port of the srb2 kart for android?

Liv

I play the android port of srb2 vanilla and the port works very well, and I think making a kart port is easier because it uses the base of version 2.1 which is simpler, and I don't care much if I can't play the online, if only to play the time attack I’m already very happy

It's possible but will it be enjoyable ?
SRB2 2.1 is easier to port, probably but we talk about a different game with different controls. SRB2 Kart controls are more complex and precise than vanilla making it harder to make something playable(and you must already know that android isn't the best way to play vanilla either).

It's possible but will it be enjoyable ?
SRB2 2.1 is easier to port, probably but we talk about a different game with different controls. SRB2 Kart controls are more complex and precise than vanilla making it harder to make something playable(and you must already know that android isn't the best way to play vanilla
I already played the game on my phone using parsec to play on my friend's pc, and even with half a second input delay I had fun playing.

I think that netgames you need a very powerful Wi-Fi, but srb2 kart for Android is a very good idea

Is it possible? Maybe. Won't be nearly as good as the real deal, I'm certain of it.

Is anyone doing it? Nobody we know of. Nobody on the official team is even considering it, I will certainly tell you that much.

...I'm getting some Deja Vu here.

On kart, even with autoacel, you have to worry about:
turning
drifting
braking
items
aiming and direcitoning items
a combination of all these buttons

Could it be possible? Sure, but I really don't see it working as theres much more factors into play, unlike Vanilla where you only really have to worry about one button at a time usually.

What to you mean no online? SRB2 online on mobile works fine. I wouldn't blame you for thinking the moveset would be hard on mobile, but honestly, it COOOOOUUULD work.

alors vous envisagez de créer srb2 kart mobile ou pas: (car je voudrais jouer sur mobile
Post automatically merged:

then you plan to create srb2 kart mobile or not :( because I would like to play on mobile

UUUUUUgggggggghhhhhhhh

well i guess i have to explain that if it did exist hell no are we making tour controls
and a button control scheme isnt that great, as ive played the mobile version of srb2 myself and yea it was kinda trash
So unless you have a usb converter you would be screwed either way

UUUUUUgggggggghhhhhhhh

well i guess i have to explain that if it did exist hell no are we making tour controls
and a button control scheme isnt that great, as ive played the mobile version of srb2 myself and yea it was kinda trash
So unless you have a usb converter you would be screwed either way
Trash? Is pretty good for me

Trash? Is pretty good for me
the stick's range is in a square, and it's too likely tostart going too slow or in a corner, niether is optimal

found a (kind of) port in this video, its just kart stages ported to the legacy game and the characters control the same as vannila SRB2 characters. Creator unknown

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back