Is it possible to change the name/text colour of Blue team in CTF?

SSF2 (Internal)

working on a mod, its 20% complete.
Yo! I'm making a small mod that replaces Blue team with a Black team and I've changed the colours of the team itself as well as the rings. I've also recoloured the Blue team's flags and HUD items to match the new colour, but I'm not sure how to edit the team's name in SRB2 itself as it still refers to it as the Blue team. I want to change this, as well as the colour of the characters' names but I'm not quite sure on how to do that. Any suggestions?

Yo! I'm making a small mod that replaces Blue team with a Black team and I've changed the colours of the team itself as well as the rings. I've also recoloured the Blue team's flags and HUD items to match the new colour, but I'm not sure how to edit the team's name in SRB2 itself as it still refers to it as the Blue team. I want to change this, as well as the colour of the characters' names but I'm not quite sure on how to do that. Any suggestions?
Are you planning to replace the red teams colour as well or is it just the blue team your changing?

Are you planning to replace the red teams colour as well or is it just the blue team your changing?
Just Blue but I've already changed its colours. I'm just looking for a way to change how the game refers to it (e.g. [Player] switched to the Black team)
I don't really know if it's possible tho.
Post automatically merged:

go on the wiki deeper and learn coding i guess idk.
I guess you were right tbh, because I found a string of code relating to the team's name in the Source code, so thanks ig?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back