Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Srb2 Rocks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zash

I don't know about anyone else, but we've been gettting alot of new members. Which is great.... but some of them have been from russia, and about cigarettes. And some have just been added to get cheats and stuff. Is it just me, or are many people joining for the wrong reasons? This should be looked into. At least a little maybe. :? :|

well, with you SRB2 does rock teh sox... but what about those peoples from russia?

Moved to the Off-Topic section. The message board has been upgraded to deal with the Russians, by the way.

onos, a new one from russia, but the url is made to look like its from usa! AlexTM, your going down!

You know, Jason shortened 'Een Sohv eyet Rush ah' (Sentance has been scrambled) to an accronyme for a reason.
Because the phrase seems to attract spambots, for some reason. :|
And Jason's comment probebly scares him anyway. Scares me too. :|
(Don't understant the scrambled word? Say it aloud.)

It doesn't attract spambots. Type "russia site:sepwich.com" in Google and notice how no results come up. Message board topics rarely even get indexed.

LOL, I was just guessing. ;) A lot of times I find indexed threads when doing searches on google, so I figured this MB might be indexed, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back