Is it just me, or are n00bs getting on your nerves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
In netgames, I always:

1) Gain their trust just so I can ban them from my own server
2) Own them in match
3) Do things even when I'm told not to
4) Spam their servers
5) Grab a bunch of people and then we gang up on the noob just to bother him. I remember that Murphy guy. He was a faggot, so we'd all flame, insult, spam his inbox, and crap like that. It's just so fun.
You remeber him too!? he always said Wheres my Medicine, and'Im a 99 years old! I rember when he made that medicine ring wad thing...

That's where the "gaining trust" part comes in. Whether on my server or not, I'll still do it to them.

Steps for having fun with n00bs:

1) Be VERY nice with them. After they think you like them, turn your backs on them (works best in Match) and shoot them down. :D

2) Spam. Spam spam spam. Most likely with PANTS*GET as I've seen in servers. :P

3) Ban the server in CTF with ;ban 0; :P

4) In Tag, tag the SAME PERSON over, and over, and over. :D

- Tagbacks. =D
- Only aim for the noob.
-Make the whole game against them.
- Finish GFZ for them
- In PAZ, use ringslinger

N00b numbers are just as plentiful as anonymous: For every n00b that falls, ten take his place. Same with deported illegals, but that's different...

SRB2Lover4Life said:
He meant that if you joined someone's server, you must be verified. >_>
..It's about time someone spoke my language. *nuked* That's what I was trying to say, but everyone seems to read it incorrectly.

We should just put a big READ THE RULES sign next to the thing that says SRB2 Messageboard. It may not totally fix the problem, but it should help.

You know, doing all of these horrible things to noobs only makes you one yourself. I mean, who the hell does that? If you take into account that these are REAL PEOPLE, it's basically evil to do such a thing.

Chaos said:
1) Gain their trust just so I can ban them from my own server
2) Own them in match
3) Do things even when I'm told not to
4) Spam their servers
5) Grab a bunch of people and then we gang up on the noob just to bother him. I remember that Murphy guy. He was a faggot, so we'd all flame, insult, spam his inbox, and crap like that. It's just so fun.

1) Gain their trust just so I can stab them in the back
2) Only aim for noobs just to piss them off (you know you do it)
3) Constantly break any rules noobs make
4) Spam their servers (it's already a nooby thing to do, lol)
5) ...what?

Okay, now if this were a real person (which it is), you're doing all of this out of some sort of hate and prejudice. You can easily link this to other occurrences in real life. (BTW I'm going to use the US as an example because I live here okay)

Remember back in the day, when black people were slaves? What right did other people have to enslave them? "Oh, black people are <insert>. It's not like they have any reason NOT to be enslaved."

Remember back in the day, when segregation was a problem? "Oh, colored people are <insert>. Of course we white people are better than them... it's plain to see!"

Remember back in the day, World War II for example, when EVERYONE except for the Arian race (white, blond hair, blue eyes...) was supposedly not fit to live in any sort of happiness or prosperity? Who said? Hitler said. Hitler lead Germany into war with other nations, slowly taking over Europe one country at a time.

What does this have to do with we and noobs? Well, you treat noobs as a lesser being; as something you can spit on and look down upon. What gives you the right to do that? Age? The ability to type complete sentences? The language you speak? The amount of time you've been in a community? How the **** is that any different from the examples above? If you can't treat noobs as an equal, then the problem will never get better, because you, yourself, will be the one in the way of progress.

Oh and Chaos, what you said you do in 5) is despicable. That emulates a certain issue in our day, actually... people ganging up on people because of their culture, color, race, sexual preference, whatever, and hurting them in whatever way they choose. If you gang up on one person, they have no chance. Using that to your advantage can be very strategic and clever, but if you're only using it for hatred and not a comprehensible situation (if you're deadlocked in war or in a game for example), you're no better than the person you're doing it too. In fact, you're worse than that person just because of the reasoning behind it.

"Oh, I'm going to grab a bunch of friends and spam his inbox with various crap just to make that person upset. Why? Because he's a faggot. Oh man, it's so fun."

"Oh, I'm going to grab a bunch of friends and beat the **** out this guy. Maybe we'll bring various weapons and ****, dunno yet. Why? Because he's a faggot. Oh, this is going to be so fun."

Chaos said:
Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. That is disgusting. I have a few gay friends, and they are just as much people as anybody else. Do you lynch black people while you're at it?

Shuffle said:
Chaos said:
Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. That is disgusting. I have a few gay friends, and they are just as much people as anybody else. Do you lynch black people while you're at it?

Couldn't agree more. I've raided n00b servers, yes - I've even done some flaming in my days - but never have I hated somebody like that. Most of the stuff I say is fluff, anyways, as I don't really mean it. I don't think I could ever be that twisted...

Chaos said:

I have to go off-topic for a bit.

This is going to be one of billions of people that are going to inherit the earth in the future, while people are being taught to hate and ridicule other human beings, instead they should be being taught to at least try to understand others and their differences, at the most.

No wonder people suffer - people like you aren't able to understand what exactly you're doing.

Back on-topic...
The best thing we can do with n00b players is try and educate them on the rules of SRB2 and what is acceptable whilst playing SRB2, if that doesn't work, just ban them from the server you are currently hosting, tolerate them, ect.

well hey nOObs we need them to be intertand on the internet or things whould get very very boring yes there as annoying as hello but its the why things work there are smart people (us) and stuped people (nOObs)
because the noobs are to lazy to look at the rules and look for helping sties and goes to people and bugs the hello out of us and goes spaming like some nut case but thats why we have the thing called banning the noob death

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Chaos said:

I have to go off-topic for a bit.

This is going to be one of billions of people that are going to inherit the earth in the future, while people are being taught to hate and ridicule other human beings, instead they should be being taught to at least try to understand others and their differences, at the most.

No wonder people suffer - people like you aren't able to understand what exactly you're doing.

Back on-topic...
The best thing we can do with n00b players is try and educate them on the rules of SRB2 and what is acceptable whilst playing SRB2, if that doesn't work, just ban them from the server you are currently hosting, tolerate them, ect.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

The plain and simple truth is: Without n00bies, there wouldn't be "oldbies" either. Everyone would just be the same.

*Off topic* Blazeino, please check your punctuation, your spelling is fine but, damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back