Intermission Music!

[Open Assets] Intermission Music! v1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Mylo T.

Member
Mylo T. submitted a new resource:

Intermission Music! - More tunes to view your times too!

Ever wished you could have Alternate Music on the Intermission Screen? No? Well I did! So I made this!

Intermission Music allows for random music themes during the Intermission Screen.
Showcase Video:


This mod adds 13 new songs that can play during the Intermission, alongside including 11 vanilla game songs. Playing on a server with this loaded, but not a fan of it? Don't worry, you can disable the mods...​

Read more about this resource...
 
For some reason, when I have the mod loaded, it BRIEFLY plays something, but then goes back to the vanilla game's Intermission music.
 
I ran into a bug. Leaving during the intermission music or reaching the standings of a Grand Prix makes the intermission music keep playing indefinitely. Seems like this wasn't designed for single-player.
 
Back
Top