Input lag for multiplayer on android

It'sUrBoy!

“Is Very Cool And Awesome”
Is there a way i can fix the input lag in online multiplayer for the server's on the android version of SRB2?

I think all versions of SRB2 have input lag in online. There's unfortunately no fix, it's just how the netcode is.
The intensity of input lag is usually based on how far the servers are from your real life location.

I think all versions of SRB2 have input lag in online. There's unfortunately no fix, it's just how the netcode is.
The intensity of input lag is usually based on how far the servers are from your real life location.
I played srb2 ware and got barely any input lag but yesterday when I played it I got the usual input lag I get from playing servers. Is there an explanation for that? I'm really confused. (It was the same server and ip)

Could be varying internet speeds like how some peoples connections have a slow day. Maybe some other factors but I only really know of these two things.

If you're directly hosting a server then it might be an issue with somebody else's ping. But through my experience, it only lags the game and is really a pain for the others on the server.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back