Info on making a tails fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.

teentails

I got a question, I'm new to sprite making. are sprites easier to making a fangame or drawing? and my other question for example since I'm want to make a tails game so bad on a sprite Is it easy to make new things like giving tails clothes giving him a cap backwards or changing his tennis shoes like making them like sonic or black or whatever and stuff?

teentails said:
I got a question, I'm new to sprite making. are sprites easier to making a fangame or drawing? and my other question for example since I'm want to make a tails game so bad on a sprite Is it easy to make new things like giving tails clothes giving him a cap backwards or changing his tennis shoes like making them like sonic or black or whatever and stuff?
Depends on how good you are at it. If you're proficient at it, it isn't that hard, but if you're just starting out at sprite editing I'd assume it's rather difficult.

Edit: Why in hell is this in Suggestions and Help? Moved to Off-Topic.

Y2Jake said:
Just because you're new does not mean you can ignore the rules.

yeh did you see what happened to water mage. He never shuts up about amy rose so he got a suspendsion for bout a week.

yeh did you see what happened to water mage. He never shuts up about amy rose so he got a suspendsion for bout a week.

I think that guy just wanted attention because he doesn't get enough in real-life. God, his spelling sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back