• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Inferno's Lava Powerhouse (Absolving the seperate threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnferno

Blazing Creator
So, today, I've decided to absolve the multiple seperate threads I have and merge them all into one. So, here we go.

So, yea, y'all know of this dude, and if you don't, let me explain.

RBSonic's basically "SMS but only going off Classic Sonic medias", and with my own style of character.

Cling-Dash

srb21367.gif

An air dash which can chain into a walljump if you hold Jump.
The sprite is a rough reference to a certain pose from the CD intro.

If you press Jump again whilst doing the starting dash, you'll do the...
Tradeoff Jump

srb21368.gif

You soar upwards at a height based partly on your current speed, but you forfeit your ability to walljump and your speed gets cut in half.
Reference to Sonic R.

Peelout, Dash Mode, and Strike State
srb21371.gif

Peelout gets you into Dashmode (which you can also obtain normally), Dashmode has been recoded, and Strike State, you can obtain by holding top Dashmode speed for a bit. It's what was signified by those sparkles.

Drop-Dash

srb21372.gif

The usual. Hold Spin to charge up the Drop-Dash. The longer you hold, the more charge it gains.

Roll-Skip
srb21373.gif

Press Custom 1 to redirect all your current momentum into the direction you are holding.

srb21374.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back