In your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

What's the hardest sonic boss?

I'd have to say the hardest boss is that GOD DAMN MOTHER****ING CRAB MONSTER FROM THE FIRST ****ING LEVEL OF SONIC 2 FOR GAME GEAR! AARRGGHHHH!!

Hardest boss? Well they're all pretty easy but the most ANNOYING is the fish-like Chaos from Sonic Adventure.

Hmm...
Silver Sonic, circa Sonic 2.

Yeah, that's the best I can get reaching into the depths of my brain.

Of the games that I've played... I haven't one decided yet, but I say the boss of Labyrinth Zone, Sonic 1 MD... Really, it looks easy, the problem is reach the top without drown... I can beat it (after YEARS), but you see... Really I don't know what is the hardest boss for me, because it became easy for me now, too...

The seal bot in the 3rd zone of Sonic 2 GG. I'm sure that it's quite an easy boss, but for the life of me, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO HIT IT. It'd only take a quick trip to the GHZ to figure out how to smack it properly, but I really don't care anymore.

First boss from Sonic 2 GG was ****ing insane. Next is Sonic Advance 2's boss that had Knuckles piloting a spinning wheel with a fist and laser, and finally the boss for the Halloween level of Sonic Heroes.

Yeha, I'm not good with names. Deal with it :roll:

Sonic Advance 2 isn't like Sonic advance 3 though, because you gotta do each level with each character.

The Egg Emperor was actually FUN to try to beat. I don't know wether it was the enviroment or the music or what, but it's actually enjoyable to try to do o_O

If I want to say a boss of Sonic Heroes which I can't beat I can't say nothing because I finished the game :P And really Metal Sonic (not specifically Metal Overlord) is easier than the previous boss ;)

The Egg Emperor was actually FUN to try to beat. I don't know wether it was the enviroment or the music or what, but it's actually enjoyable to try to do o_O

Sure, it's fun until you die like, 10+ times. (this boss had me almost pulling my hair our! >O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back