In Honor of my First Post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperius

Well, being new here, I'd like to ask two things.

1. What do you think of my avatar? It is just a simple edit, but I was wondering how other people think of it.

2. I'd like to post and OLD OLD OLD animated Sprite comic I made 2 or 3 years back. It USE to be funny to me as I've matured severly since then, but it has MS Paint Backgrounds, bubbless Speech bubbles, and cross-over sprites. (I had one comic explain the problem, which like over 50 others, was destroyed in the great computer-crash of '03) Also, don't flame it, if you just explain it's bad points (most of which I already stated) that's fine. Also, yes...the name is a rip-off of Psyguys comic That's my Sonic. Though it has no elements or jokes from it (as far as I can tell atleast...) But, please. Enjoy. http://img236.exs.cx/img236/7599/tmh136nr.gif

EDIT: O yeah, also mind the semi-noobish grammar and some missing frames. (In the none-nudity-included Bedroom Scene)

Hello, Hyperius. Did you get that name from Latin? "us" is a very common ending for Latin nouns.

Because you're new here, you have to go through the Ritual of Acceptance... oh, wait... That's the GeeKeR forum... uh...

May you make many wads and watch out for Mystic.

hotdog003 said:
May you make many wads and watch out for Mystic.

:lol:

Well Hyperius, #1 is the kind of things you dont actually ask around, but let people look at them, and give you a compliment in a random post, or receiving a PM. #2, ... wow I never expedted someone to make a gif with those backgrounds... And also it wasnt exactly rofl funny, but it might be a heh.. kind of funny.

BTW, read the rules in case you make the wrong post.

hey! remember me? i went into one of ur netgames! id just like to say, welcome! ;)

Another comic...

Not sure if anyone cares, but here's another little comic...
tmh118ju.gif

O, I almost forgot. I'm also planning on going back to making animated comic, hopefully better and more funnier... :lol:

Man...looking at the webcomics posted on this forum really makes me shudder for our future.

Mystic said:
Man...looking at the webcomics posted on this forum really makes me shudder for our future.

I'd post the link to my friend's comic, but I'm afraid I'll break the Internet again.

Those comics were good Walan. Why did that topic get locked? Another example of shunning the great and praising the stupid?

FMSonic said:
Those comics were good Walan. Why did that topic get locked? Another example of shunning the great and praising the stupid?

If you had read Mystic's message, my thread somehow causes a loop of reply e-mails and took down our host site (or something like that). Mystic told me the content of my post had nothing to do with the lock.

Walan said:
If you had read Mystic's message, my thread somehow causes a loop of reply e-mails and took down our host site (or something like that). Mystic told me the content of my post had nothing to do with the lock.
Walan wins the "Only person to actually read" award. Walan's comics WERE funny. I just was taking absolutely every precaution to make sure that the forums didn't go berserk again.

May I post part of *my* webcomic?

Hey, I think I know whythat happened! It's that "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox down there!

hotdog003 said:
May I post part of *my* webcomic?

Hey, I think I know whythat happened! It's that "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox down there!

Yeah, we know...Zash is the one who checked the box, too, as it was his e-mail that the forums went into a feeback loop attempting to e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back