IN HIIIIIISSSSSSS WOOOORRRRLLLDDD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_< oy...only one or two good tracks...

The all hail shadow remix was just...Blech...

Dreaming of absolution is awesome, and in his world is ok, I guess...

I was kinda hoping for better...

oh well. *adds Dreaming of Absolution to his CD*

Draykon said:
Hmm, funny. I thought All Hail Shadow was made by Magna-Fi, not Crush40. Ah well.

On the subject of the same song, I noticed the lyrics "All hail the hedgehog, all hail Shadow" are more apparant in the remix, maybe now people will notice it in the main song and stop omiting it from their lyric transcriptions.

Yes, I wondered the same thing.
In addition it isn't "All hail the hedgehog, all hail Shadow" It's "Bow your heads low, All hail Shadow" That makes more sense, since it rhymes.

His world is amazing.

I prefer Sweet Sweet Sweet to Sweet Dreams though.
(Note: The're the same song. Sweet Sweet Sweet is the japanese version.)

RgxSuperSonic said:
shadow the fox said:
Meh. I have no use for thease.

but I do.... :wink:

Hehe, don't worry. Its already done.

I like "his world", "Polaris phase 2", and a bit "all hail Shadow" and "Dreams into absolution".

That other song was disapointing though. What was it? "My destiny"? From what I've heard from video clips, I actually liked it. But hearing it in completed phase makes me sad. I expected a bit too much, I quess....

My favorites here would have to be "All Hail Shadow Remix" and "Dreams of an Absolution"
"His world" got old when I listened to the shortened version 2000 times. "My Destiny" is just depressing. And "Sweet Dreams" was good in Sonic 2, bad everywhere else.

Im absoulute amazed from His World Instrumental. I just feel like running around and jump over high obstacles. :wink:

I have the same but is during 2min In This World - Main Theme of "Sonic the Hedgehog"

The other Main theme is so nice!!!!!

His World (inc. Solaris fght music) and All Hail Shadow are the only ones I liked out of this lot. The rest don't suit my musical tastes at all.

EDIT: After listening to them again, I concede that Silvers theme is a grower (Even though whoever made has some sort of obsession with vocal manipulation, which I don't particularily like.) but my opinion on the ones I thought sucked hasn't changed aside from that

Also, Sweet Dream is the worst one by a decent whack, IMO.

Basically I think:

All Hail Shadow > His World (both) > Dreams of an Absolution > My Destiny > Sweet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back