• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Im working on my first mod!

I'm working on a winter mod. The world will look like winter recolor, and have it's own levels. Here is a mockup!
PSX_20210707_182355.jpg

Edit: I am cancelling the mod because my computer JUST broke a couple of minutes ago and I lost all my progress on it. I might restart it if I get motivation again.

Last edited:
so uhh this probwill get deleted to it not having actual pics ofthe actual mod
instead you posted a mockup
also theres already a winter themed mod worked on so yea

so uhh this probwill get deleted to it not having actual pics ofthe actual mod
instead you posted a mockup
also theres already a winter themed mod worked on so yea
so uhh this probwill not get deleted to it having a mockup of what the person wants to make which is how people show off things that they want to make
also it doesn’t matter if there’s a winter theme being worked on

I don't really believe this because this is obviously you're profile photo edited...
If you're actually making this mod I wish you luck for release then.

so uhh this probwill not get deleted to it having a mockup of what the person wants to make which is how people show off things that they want to make
also it doesn’t matter if there’s a winter theme being worked on
Hey there… been 2 years… Idk why I did this, but I didn’t even do anything with that project. But thanks anyway. I just felt like trolling people in a small community??? Idk but I did want to make it, but I am currently taking a coding class so let’s hope I can do this someday. I have (thankfully) matured since then. Sorry!

Hey there… been 2 years… Idk why I did this, but I didn’t even do anything with that project. But thanks anyway. I just felt like trolling people in a small community??? Idk but I did want to make it, but I am currently taking a coding class so let’s hope I can do this someday. I have (thankfully) matured since then. Sorry!
If that class isn't teaching LUA, it won't be that much of help with SRB2 modding. Plus, how'd you troll? If this was meant to be a legitimate thing at some point, you weren't trolling. canceled projects happen often. Don't act like you made a special case.

(Reread that and noticed it had somewhat a stern tone. Know that I meant for this to sound friendlier.)

If that class isn't teaching LUA, it won't be that much of help with SRB2 modding. Plus, how'd you troll? If this was meant to be a legitimate thing at some point, you weren't trolling. canceled projects happen often. Don't act like you made a special case.

(Reread that and noticed it had somewhat a stern tone. Know that I meant for this to sound friendlier.)
Even though this is a old 2 year theard anyway, I still didn't know how that thear lived for 2 years anyway!

I wish you luck in your future modding endeavors!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back