I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had tryed to simple the master server rule to the host so he wouldn't get banned. The server name was "If your not my friend I'm going to kick" also known as "blaze the cat server" and this is what happened.

<cynclair> are you guys are role playing?
<lava> yes.
<blaze the cat> Let play hide and seek.
<lava> you guys find me.
<cynclair> I'm going to go ahead in tell you that role playing is against the master server rules.
<lava> No it's not.
<blaze that cat>No it is not :)
<cynclair> you can get banned from master server and stuff.
<blaze the cat> NO you can't I will always work for me.
<water>blaze, and lava are right we can't get banned for that.
<cynclair> yes you can.
<lava> Don't be the lvel.
<lava> Ok blaze, water let me host so the three of us can hangout.
<leon> yes you can get banned for role playing its agasint the rules.
<lava> Cynclair is just a noob.
<blaze the cat> Yeah thats right cynclair is a noob.
Cynclair left the game.

OK I was just warning them am I a noob for what I did? :cry:

(sorry if I spelled anything wrong I'm have good grammer)
(sorry if i'm causeing any trouble)

I hate idiots like that...

The noobs need to learn to play fair.

Seriously, who would want to play PAZ with rediculously low gravity and Ring Toss?

wow...

that's harsh. the dude could have at least told you what you where doing wrong. sorry to here your circumstance.
:|

Yeah, I was in that game too, Cynclair. I was telling the host via PM that they were violating the rules, but they didn't seem to care. They've been reported.

Anyone know Marquis C. McKennis ? He's always bugging the host of the games to make him an administrator of the games he's in. Me and Ivan were playing yesterday, and he came. As SOON AS HE WAS IN.

<Marquis C. McKennis> Verify me.

We let him be, but he was thoroughly annoying the hell out of me. Had I been the host, I'd have banned his ass, and banned him every time after.

I know him. I verified him so he would shut up(kick him if he abused it), but he kept saying 'verify me' so I kicked him it was like:

<Marquis C. McKennis> verify me
<Vic Fox> I did now shut up.
<Vic Fox> I did!
<Marquis C. McKennis> me.
<Player 3> Quit bugging!
<Vic Fox> Yeah quit it

(immediatly after)
<Vic Fox>......

(minute later after he does nothing while being it in tag) :x
<Marquis C. McKennis> I mean me.
<Marquis C. McKennis> has been kicked/banned

Honestly I couldn't stand him! It's happened twice but he left the game on the first time he repeatedly asked to be verified. He even probably doesn't know what verify means! I verified him and he kept saying 'verify me'. :roll:

Vic Fox said:
I know him. I verified him so he would shut up(kick him if he abused it), but he kept saying 'verify me' so I kicked him it was like:

<Vic Fox> I did now shut up.
<Vic Fox> I did!
<Marquis C. McKennis> me.
<Player 3> Quit bugging!
<Vic Fox> Yeah quit it

(immediatly after)
<Vic Fox>......

(minute later after he does nothing while being it in tag) :x
<Marquis C. McKennis> I mean me.
<Marquis C. McKennis> has been kicked/banned

Honestly I couldn't stand him! It's happened twice but he left the game on the first time he repeatedly asked to be verified. He even probably doesn't know what verify means! I verified him and he kept saying 'verify me'. :roll:
Yeah...Marquis can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

He also enjoys Super Mystic Sonic. Can anyone say he wants instant Chaos Emeralds? Man, I was in Will Rock's server and we were in TBE. My god. He wanted SMS, Zeeky H. Bomb, And that Mig the Fox wad. Can someone tell me WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

That Marquis C. McKennis guy has been in my server, too. He usually just comes in, demands that I VERIFY him, then I ban him.

I have noobs on my servers, but mostly newbies.
Sometimes, there are my friends, sometimes there not.
Noobs keep asking, "Can you add Jshadow.wad?"
"Can you add Nick.wad?" or whatever wad.

* Don't ask what nick.wad is. You can already have guessed it.

FuriousFox said:
That Marquis C. McKennis guy has been in my server, too. He usually just comes in, demands that I VERIFY him, then I ban him.

Heh, FuriousFox, you are too much.
The same Marquis C. McKennis asks me to keep adding my nick.wad which contain in my wad: credits, deadly green crawlas, OBJCTCFG, MAINCFG, and a brand new HUD, but nick.wad is a very crappy recolor.

Sykotic said:
He also enjoys Super Mystic Sonic.

Wrong. He irritates Super Mystic Sonic. I've had that Marquis C. McKennis on my server more then I've wanted. Most of times he's just being a moron, or asks for the next-gen mod.

One of the first times he ever joined:
Player 3 joined the game
Player 3 renamed to Marquis C.
<Super Mystic Sonic> Hi
<Marquis C.> add next gen wad pls
<Super Mystic Sonic> Now, now, not even saying "hi" before you come in? You should really get some manners.
<Super Mystic Sonic> Anyways, just after the nextgen wad got released, I debugged it a little. Its now a differen't version from the public one.
<Marquis C.> just add it
<Super Mystic Sonic> You don't get the point. The wad is about 20MB in total, you can't download it from my server in time.
<Marquis C.> add it!
<Super Mystic Sonic> Marquis, thats means your game will crash when you join. We can't add it!
<Marquis C.> oh.................................
<Marquis C.> add sms.wad!
<Super Mystic Sonic> .......<_<()
<Super Mystic Sonic> You've got to be kidding.....
<Marquis C.> no joke, add sms.wad
<Super Mystic Sonic> Can't we at least wait untill somebody else has joined?
<Marquis C.> no! add sms.wad now!
<Super Mystic Sonic> ......If I'll do so, would you stop wining about adding wads?
<Marquis C.> yes
<Super Mystic Sonic> Fine. You better keep your promise. Which version will it be? SMS1095.wad or the regular?
<Marquis C.> SMS.wad
<Super Mystic Sonic> I'll take that as the regular one.
ADDFILE SUPERMYSTICSONIC.WAD
Marquis C. left the game
<Super Mystic Sonic> ....
<Super Mystic Sonic> DARN YOU!
Super Mystic Sonic left the game

I rehosted with a clear wad list shortly after that.

Player 2 has joined the game
Player 2 renamed to Marquis C.
<Super Mystic Sonic> I would apreciate it if you'd ask for wads you'd have yourself, Marquis.
<Super Mystic Sonic> Haven't I just told you about that?!
Player 3 has joined the game
Player 3 renamed to Sam
<Super Mystic Sonic> Hi there, HyperKnux. Nice timing!
<Sam> Hi SMS
Sam renamed to HyperKnux

After that we played through coop from the beginning. I tried to finish soon to not give Marquis the oppertunity to grab a token, which I succeeded in untill HyperKnux started a serious conversation with me. And you can't move while talking, except for very few buttons. Marquis was wining about startrings and the next gen wad alot.

After coop I started match.
MAP MAP91 -GAMETYPE MATCH
<Super Mystic Sonic> Lets get this on with!
<Marquis C.> go to coop
<Super Mystic Sonic> But we..just did that.
<Marquis C.> I hate match
<Super Mystic Sonic> Well, then its your choice. Whats the gametype gonne be?
<Marquis C> coop
<Super Mystic Sonic> Except for that one.
[few minutes passed, and me and HyperKnux started fighting because we were too inpatient to do nothing waiting for his answer]
[game ended, Marquis C. not having moved a inch ever since HyperKnux killed him]
<Super Mystic Sonic> Whats taking your answer so long, Marquis?
<HyperKnux> Screw him
<Super Mystic Sonic> Marquis, if you're not moving next 2 rounds, I'll show you how hard I can kick you out of my server.
<Super Mystic Sonic> What the heck is wrong with you?! How many times do I need to explain?

He asked the same question a few times, and then he got mad with me rejecting his request all the times and left.

Note: I did not directly took this out of my logs or anything, since I don't have those anymore. I'm just doing my best to write the old story down again.

Marqius asked me the first time I met him to add a bunch of crappy wads I have never heard of.

<Marquis C. McKennis> Add litegreen.wad (or something like that)
<Vic Fox> What the heck is that?
<Marquis C. McKennis>add it plz
<Vic Fox> What the heck is that, I ask again?
<Marquis C. McKennis> Green sonic
<Vic Fox> Just change your player's colors!!!
<Marquis C. McKennis> how?
Marquis C. McKennis has left the game.
<Blitz C. Coyote> Back what Id miss?
<Vic fox> flipping moron!!!
<Blitz C. Coyote> What?
<Vic Fox> some moron asking to be verified and add random wads
<Blitz C. Coyote> oh... can I be verified? :D
<Vic fox> dont start that.....
<Blitz C. Coyote> K Ill ask later
I think he needs everything explained to him!

Weird, when he was in my server he was just saying that Tails was sexy and some other junk. Then he said that he was trying to make us laugh. Blah, idiot.

Well, when he was in my server, we was just doing some rambling about Jman. Something about him not being in this server and something about brothers, then left.

I look at the these post. And I think, "Boy this Mar Q. guy is sure popular." He always ask to be verify or to add a wad. When he joins, he don't even take time to enjoy a game first. I also tell the host "plz don't verify him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back