• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

im doing a mighty wad but..

would you use it?

• hell yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

• uh maybe, dunno

• once to see how good it is

• no

• NO No no, this will be canned or cancel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that CZ64 is trying to make the Chaotix Crew...? That would be pretty cool I guess.

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Senku_the_swordshog said:
th_PLAYA1-1.jpg

Oh look, it's Mighty! took about 5-15 minutes to make, free to use it, since I MIGHT be too lazy to even work on a Mighty myself.
That looks like Sonic with a silly hat on. A bunch of them do actually, because they're all recolors. Of course, the real Mighty sprite by Sega was a recolor of the Sonic Crackers Sonic, but still...

Umm... This is just a suggestion, but, I think it would look better if you edit knuckles to look like mighty, because if you really look, you would see how similar Mighty is to Knuckles.

Edit: Mighty from the games looks like a black Knuckles with a redshell, two ears, and non-pointy knuckles to me.

light dasher said:
. i don't know if you'd use it,, anyway, here's one off the frames, tell me what you thing
mightybs2.png

I would love to have it could you please it would make me happy I just like mighty so munch :mrgreen:

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Umm... This is just a suggestion, but, I think it would look better if you edit knuckles to look like mighty, because if you really look, you would see how similar Mighty is to Knuckles.

Edit: Mighty from he games looks like a black Knuckles with a redshell, two ears, and non-pointy knuckles to me.
Kaysakado said:
Of course, the real Mighty sprite by Sega was a recolor of the Sonic Crackers Sonic, but still...

hmm, i canned this years ago, BUT.... i could start again....from sratch or somthing, because Mighty IS one of my faviroute (sp?) characters

I'll Begin said:
No, finish Cream first. *hit by a flying pie*
*reloads pie* *shot* Yea I think the cream wad should be done first then mighty, but whatever works.

yo bro i think mighty looks great but i agree do some work on the colour

p.s i posted this message in school =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back