• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm Back Baby (Making a new project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwolf

Hey, iy's me, the maker of the infamous 'Ring Dungeon' Wad and the 'Eggman.wad' Here again making a new Kirby Wad, althought i only started it today, hoping to finish by october. Wish me Red Luck!

P.S I need a 101 class on making 3-d Sphere Sprites

You... are? Proof?

And, erm, infamous? I'm not exactly sure how your first level is infamous......

Uh yeah, a character wad, good luck with that.

I'd give you 5% odds of finishing if you actually had proof of a character wad in the first place, but since you don't, I see those chances more around 0.5%.

Redwolf said:
DON'T Underestermate what you haven't seen Jazzy Boy ;-)

It's a rule to always show some proof that you are working on the projects you post here. Screenshots in case of level WADs, or sprites in case of characters.

Sigh, i'm not new here you know, OK, Custom Kirby Sprite

k1dg8.png

Ew. Also, you don't need to take a class to learn how to make a sphere in 3D modeling...

Also, why the hell is everyone copying my signature? D=

And as I said, good luck.

Your Eggman WAD was not that impressive. Not only has it been done several times before, and honestly without legs, making a character is neither complex, nor impressive. Its not like making Eggman's run or jump animations were that difficult. Even I could have done it, and I can't draw for ****.

So, I'll believe a Kirby WAD with full running animation, full flying animation in all rotations when I see it.

Redwolf said:
Don't underestimate what you haven't seen Jazzy Boy. ;-)

There is nothing here to underestimate. Oh, and I fixed your spelling, punctuation and capitalization. It makes your posts look a little more intelligent.

Redwolf said:
You want proof Jazz my friend?

Eggman.wad OMG RLY WTF HAX

Front Sprite for Kirby (On XTE) Stick that in your nose and blow it

DON'T Underestermate what you haven't seen Jazzy Boy ;-)

I'll let you off this time, but don't do that again. We have rules here for a reason which is why people asked for proof. If everyone did what you did and not shown proof, we have a lot of topics that never go anywhere and would remain uncompleted which is worthless to us.

Sonict

Fine, Fine, Fine, But i'm taking Jazz up on his Bet (altho it wasnt actually a bet) and btw, i like making typos, i dont want to look TOO intelagent (BTW i cant spellzors for ****) But i am promising you thing WAD altho you probably won't use it alot, and yes, it is a little big, so i made it smaller

No one said you look intelligent; if anything, you're making yourself look more like an idiot for intentionally misspelling words. Also, why wouldn't you WANT to look intelligent (especially if you really aren't, in some cases)?

Does it matter? i haven't een here for aleast a year, but i know my wy around the multiplayer, Blizzard

You joined in April of this year.

Last I checked, that wasn't a year. I also doubt choosing to look like an idiot is really looked up to (most likely frowned upon). I'm pretty sure people would rather have you as a smart ass, than an idiot.

5 (x +5) = 5

= 5x +10 = 5

(-10) = 5x = -5

= x = -5 / 5

GCSE Algebra, Anyway, sorry if i have annoyed you tonight, but i thought like getting the game again, and it's my dream on this game to make my own CUSTOM character

Redwolf said:
5 (x +5) = 5

= 5x +10 = 5

(-10) = 5x = -5

= x = -5 / 5

x= -4

Did you mean to make a mistake in only the second line? (5 distributed over 5 equalls 25, not 10.)

Hey, a little tip of advice from personnal expeirience:

-don't post anything about nothin' until you have atleast 1 screenshot that's prepped and ready for posting.

-actually post your screenshot(s) on your initial post

-Don't ask for anything other than opinions on the forums (I learned that the hard way)

-if you can't draw on the computer for crap, then draw by hand, then eithr scan or take a picture of the drawing(s), put them on the computer, then trace over them on the computer.

-don't play Jazz on a net game after pissing him off. (lolz)

-if you wanna earn more respect on a topic, continually post screenshots of progress.

kthnxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back