• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

i'm back and i need alot of help with a wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tyrel23

yo i can.t understand a word about making wads ifsome pepole whould like to help me by helping me with an espio.wad that whould be most liked :mrgreen:
espio rocks and can kick sonics @$$

1. Read a tutorial.

2. Don't evade the curse filter, foo! Or something. Is that word supposed to be filtered out? I forget.

Also, you should show proof that you are actually working on the WAD your "doing"...

Ok...The grammar on the MB is really going down the toilet.

The Espio sprite needs a lot of work. And you shouldn't draw his tail from the front for an obvious reason.

A word of advice for people who just edit Sonic sprites: If you're just going to do a cheep edit, you could at least try to shade it properly. Shading can make a world of difference.

Another thing: Please don't correct anyone's grammar with entirely lowercase sentences. You should work on your own grammar before correcting other people's grammar.

look man i can.t shade i can.t make wads but i tryed so i can play as espio my alltime favritoe sonic chariter

tyrel23 said:
look man i can.t shade i can.t make wads but i tryed so i can play as espio my alltime favritoe sonic chariter

This is what tyrel23 must have meant when he said:
Look man, I can't shade or make wads. I tried so I can play as Espio, my all-time favorite Sonic character.

Don't whine about it. Fix it. Instead of complaining that you can't do it, you could try harder, or at least make an attempt to learn. Nobody expects you to get it right the first time. SRB2 itself is still in the works.

Also, I'm telling you this for your own good: Please type properly.

i looked at how to make wads and i can.t understand a word and i also give up to easy it whould be beter if someone else made it

sounds like to much work for me (the avatar says it all im on vacion so do not dostorve)

well that's the whole point of making a wad. some of the best character wads have about at least 130 - 200 sprites. If you don't put any effort into it then well you might as well don't make the wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back