if you would change something about classic sonic what would you change

In 0:57 we can see the events of Sonic CD with the Modern Design, and, in forces said what its from another dimension, so....

In 0:57 we can see the events of Sonic CD with the Modern Design, and, in forces said what its from another dimension, so....
Sorry to butt in, BUT the JP Script said this
the jp sonic forces script classic sonic - Google Search and 2 more pages - Main - Microsoft​ ...png

well, world its more near to dimension than timeline
But still, that doesn't even the "you the Sonic from the other dimension or something" line makes sense in the end like how Mania Sonic is so different that he's from another dimension then another timeline like Classic Sonic from Generations?

This makes no sense though?

In Gens, it was confirmed that Classic Sonic is indeed Sonic from the Past, is Sonic, and is apart of Sonic's History,

Btw, the "Event with the Modern Design and Metal Sonic thing = Cannon" doesn't make since either. Gens shows that with Classic Sonic VS, the Metal Sonic in a CD area. And for all we know, this cutscene with Sonic Rescuing Amy from Metal could've been before SA1.

This makes no sense though?

In Gens, it was confirmed that Classic Sonic is indeed Sonic from the Past, is Sonic, and is apart of Sonic's History,

Btw, the "Event with the Modern Design and Metal Sonic thing = Cannon" doesn't make since either. Gens shows that with Classic Sonic VS, the Metal Sonic in a CD area. And for all we know, this cutscene with Sonic Rescuing Amy from Metal could've been before SA1.
Gens doesnt make sense, like blaze remembering crisis city, i take that game like a tribute, bc... all of the game doesnt make sense

Honestly I don't think they need to delete "classic" sonic in that way, more like revert him, well the both of them to a previous state

instead of 2 sonics that are suppose to be the present and "past" versions of themselves, just have them be art styles again, and use said art styles for different games when they fit most.

For the sake of generations, I can understand but Forces (like a lot of things lore/character wise) screwed a lot up to the point we're still recovering to this day. Also ChispiBlast- Tails-Tube (pretty much a youtube series focused on lore and how they are seen by sega currently) re-established them being "past" and "present" of each other (most importantly, the same sonic), and since this is "word of god" statement in some way- there's no disputing that.

instead of 2 sonics that are suppose to be the present and "past" versions of themselves, just have them be art styles again, and use said art styles for different games when they fit most.
I feel like even with the whole "artstyles" thing, it'd still be showed that Sonic was basically aging. So, just keep one being the "past" and one being the "present".
For the sake of generations, I can understand but Forces (like a lot of things lore/character wise) screwed a lot up to the point we're still recovering to this day. Also ChispiBlast- Tails-Tube (pretty much a youtube series focused on lore and how they are seen by sega currently) re-established them being "past" and "present" of each other (most importantly, the same sonic)
The problem is that development craziness was going behind the scenes of Forces (I kid you not, they were gonna add Sonic.EXE to the game :wow: ), this caused so many problems to occur and one of them that really affected the whole "past and present Sonic" thing was that one line: "YOUR THAT SONIC FROM ANOTHER DIMESION", which makes less sense because Modern Sonic said "I haven't seen you since Generations!".

My head cannon is that Tails forgot about Classic Sonic because of this whole "war". And Sonic reminded Tails that he was from the past, and not from another Dimension.

Honestly, what I've would've changed is that Classic Sonic would've not appeared in Forces, the portal thing in Mania didn't happen, and he just moved on to Mania Plus. And with how Mania Plus happened: Eggman traveled to the end of Forces using a piece of the Time Eater he found, get the Phantom Ruby again without getting caught, and went straight back to Mania. (I know I said before the he would've went straight to Superstars, but I'm thinking that's not the best idea.)

Honestly, can't we just remember Classic Sonic as actually "classic" and not just some alternate universe thing? Just make it stay as time travel. CD did well cuz it MADE SENSE. Forces threw that off. But each to their own. No need to argue over what ACTUALLY happened. Just believe what you would like and be done with it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back