if you could make a pizza tower fangame what would the name be?

Pizza Tower: STUFFED CRUST
^ This would be for if the fangame was a remake with a lot of extra content. Naming only because "PT:SC" sounds sick

I would just call it Pizza Tower+ It would have more content and a new game engine, and that game engine would be free on a website to use!

EDIT: It also would be a remake of the original with sprite shading, and a boss rush mode + minigames too.

I call it
Loaf Breaded Light because it references the name cape hatteras light
Basically it's a sandwich or bread-related game
The old title i made is: sandwich lighthouse, it wasn't a fitting name so i changed it

Last edited:
Mine is Egg Tower, where Peppino finally gets to the Sonic Amateur Games Expo and teams up with Sonic to beat up Eggman and Pizza Face.

Mine is Egg Tower, where Peppino finally gets to the Sonic Amateur Games Expo and teams up with Sonic to beat up Eggman and Pizza Face.
I made a logo and it’s decent
Egg-Tower-Logo.png

Post automatically merged:

The meat chamber, basically it's a horror game
The-Meat-Chamber-Logo.png

it would be fruity fortress
Fruity-Fortress-Logo.png

Last edited:
It plays around your paranoia and anxiety
So um, in hindsight: Pizza tower WAS originally going to be a horror game, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

So um, in hindsight: Pizza tower WAS originally going to be a horror game, coincidence? I THINK NOT!
If I were to take Evil Dead, Yume Nikki, and Resident Evil formula, you'd basically have this

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back