All challange stages beaten
180 Elbems
Find a secret switch in all stages
Perfect black core act 2 and 3
A rank on 4 nights stages
7 emeralds
Beat the game with all characters
Thats it.

I've always thought it would be kinda cool if Mystic Realm was in the vanilla game as a sort of "Second Quest" that you unlock as a separate campaign mode after beating the game (even without the Emeralds). MRCE would be perfect for this, but I doubt it will ever actually happen even after it's finished.

I've always thought it would be kinda cool if Mystic Realm was in the vanilla game as a sort of "Second Quest" that you unlock as a separate campaign mode after beating the game (even without the Emeralds). MRCE would be perfect for this, but I doubt it will ever actually happen even after it's finished.
I mean, at least there's plans for lock-on to be a mode in MRCE, in which you play both back-to-back.

We already have a chapter 2, it's literally this game. If you want chapter 1 of the game, play the first game. Chapter 3 is never happening

Do not insult people.
We already have a chapter 2, it's literally this game. If you want chapter 1 of the game, play the first game. Chapter 3 is never happening
That isnt a chapter 2 dumbass
Post automatically merged:

And 2. You cant play it without killing ur storage

The requirements sounds like one of those old "secret" things you unlock from doing insane requirements like Sonic in Melee
also sonic team jr. didnt even have to do a "chapter 1" so just play modded if you want a "chapter 2"

Locking this since it's basically a "what if" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back