ICBcrawla.soc (and the WCBmod.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

ICB stands for:

"I
Can't
Breathe!"

These are crawlas that mercelessly get in your way at high speed. Hence you loose personal space and then you *wait-for-it* can't breath.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w44rae

Pic of three ICBcrawlas closing in:
srb20047.png

Sonic is walled in underwater:

srb20049.png

EDIT:

The WCBmod!

"W e
Can't
Breathe!"

This makes all enemys solid, not hurtable, and not hurting ( exept the blue crawla, XD ) and sceenery/greenery solid!

Enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9d3yb3

(Dear Admins and Mods,

The mod does everything that the soc does, so it now shares a topic with the soc. It would be usles to descus the same thing in 2 different places, so that is why this is in the soc section, not the mod section.)

Red crawlas could be...
UCB Crawlas! (yoU Can't Breathe!)

Super Sonic is no match for ICBs and UCBs! I've died several times because of them. One more thing... Crawlas+Rising Platform=Squish.

on Edge said:
(Dear Admins and Mods,

The mod does everything that the soc does, so it now shares a topic with the soc. It would be usles to descus the same thing in 2 different places, so that is why this is in the soc section, not the mod section.)
Phail, even the greatest changing soc goes in the soc forum.

Darksonic said:
Could u re-upload this please? it says file is no longer available when I click the link for WCB.soc
Mystic on a announcement said:
8.If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

Asking The Author To Reupload The File Because Of A Broken Link
Yay for friendly advice! :D

Allot of people have been doing this. The forum loads Slow now, don't click so many times, click once and wait. Also if it just doesn't load, press the back button and refresh. That usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back