I won't look at Mega Man the same way again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I swear X looks like that horrible eldery old man on the MM1 US box art. And Bass looks like a fat-ass. Not to forget that Proto Man got a cape instead of a scarf. And who's that girl just next to Bass?

hotdog003 said:
Who's MegaMan?

A little Internet search wouldn't hurt, huh?

Pikawil said:
hotdog003 said:
Who's MegaMan?

Everyone knows who MegaMan is. He was the greatest president in United States history, and also the man who invented the internet. And his efforts in the Spanish-American War will never be forgotten.

Walan said:
Pikawil said:
hotdog003 said:
Who's MegaMan?

Everyone knows who MegaMan is. He was the greatest president in United States history, and also the man who invented the internet. And his efforts in the Spanish-American War will never be forgotten.

I always thought he was a blue guy that stopped a guy named Dr. Wily and his army of "men" 2138324423 times.

Pikawil said:
Walan said:

I always thought he was a blue guy that stopped a guy named Dr. Wily and his army of "men" 2138324423 times.

Nah, that was some dude named Rock.

rock1.jpg

Walan said:
JTE2 said:
[quote :mrgreen: ]Nah, that was some dude named :mrgreen: Rock
:mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You mean "The" Rock >_>.....Yes, I AM a Wrestling freak so sue me. =P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: Actually, I mean Dwayne Johnson. :mrgreen:

They :mrgreen: can :mrgreen: sue :mrgreen: us both.
[/quote] :mrgreen:

I just found another hobby....Ruining other peoples messages with my favorite smileys! you know why? cause my hero is now my greatest fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back