I wish I can make a Tails flash movie or comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

teentails

at times like these I wish very artistic and was able to do a tails flash animation or a comic. that's why I'm trying to get help from a flash artist to make a tails flash movie which I intend to call it "Tails extreme skateboarding challenge" where its going to be made funny (no eggman no mega action just comedy related) where tails is the main star challenges sonic to a skateboard competion and whoever loses gets to be dress up as a maid embarrassed and be the winner's slave for a day. these some things I'll change for instance Tails will be wearing black nike tennis shoes instead of his normal white and red shoes that he wears traditionally. I hope it will be cool. I'm currently trying to be a scriptwriter on the newgrounds website and hopefully come up with ideas with movies or maybe ideas for comic strips with my favorite cute two tailed companion Miles "Tails" Prower who may be annoying at times but is definitely one of my favorite alltimes cartoon characters ever made.

At times like these I wish I could decipher that, but I really can't. Anyone have a clue what that means? I sure don't ^_^()

teentails said:
at times like these I wish very artistic and was able to do a tails flash animation or a comic. that's why I'm trying to get help from a flash artist to make a tails flash movie which I intend to call it "Tails extreme skateboarding challenge" where its going to be made funny (no eggman no mega action just comedy related) where tails is the main star challenges sonic to a skateboard competion and whoever loses gets to be dress up as a maid embarrassed and be the winner's slave for a day. these some things I'll change for instance Tails will be wearing black nike tennis shoes instead of his normal white and red shoes that he wears traditionally. I hope it will be cool. I'm currently trying to be a scriptwriter on the newgrounds website and hopefully come up with ideas with movies or maybe ideas for comic strips with my favorite cute two tailed companion Miles "Tails" Prower who may be annoying at times but is definitely one of my favorite alltimes cartoon characters ever made.
ahhhhhhh sprite comics well errrrr for a start you might want some sprites google for tails sprites

yeah sprites are good but drawing is better looking. for example when you look at the flash movies on newgrounds, the drawing makes you want to say "AWw that's cute like on sonic uncut 3 when tails holds a cd player you stop and look at how cute it is.

At times like these I wish I could decipher that, but I really can't. Anyone have a clue what that means? I sure don't ^_^()

At times like these I wish noobs would learn to use paragraphs and proper spelling and grammar. *craters into the wall of text*

I'm a really great flash artist, but unforttunately you didn't catch me between projects, for I have way too many other ones to tend to at the moment...

Maybe some other time? :|

Also Jake, your avatar sucks and isn't funny, no matter how true it is.

Theres a Flash Maker at macromedia.com. I got it, but its oviously confusing at first glance. Also, theres flash tutorials in Newgrounds. In fact, Newgrounds was where I heard of the Flash Trial.

actually that project for that particular idea hasn't really been finalized rather if it will be in production or not. I've haven't heard back from him rather if he's going to make it or not. He may hate the idea and refuse to do it.

This was the link of a scene that this guy and I picked for this certain idea for a movie http://img255.echo.cx/my.php?image=finished9nn.swf and here's the script I didn't finish but I only did a small portion of it because of schoolwork and personal stuff.

(In Tails' workshop)

Sonic: hey tails what up YO tails Didn't you hear me

Tails: oh hey sonic man fixing planes get boring all the time I wish I had normal cool life like you

sonic : yeah you can't help being the baby can you tails?

Tails: I'M NOT A BABY SONIC!

sonic : whatever you say pal
by the way nice shoes tails where you get them?

Tails : oh I bought these new nike black shoes from some store called Oshman's (eyes half closed) Pretty cool don't you think?

sonic: whatever

tails : oh guess what I'm trying to for this new skateboarding challenge.

Sonic: skateboarding you? since when did you like to skateboard?

Tails : you really want to know why sonic

sonic : allright spit it out.

Tails : (screaming) BECAUSE YOU TREAT ME LIKE I"M A BABY AND JUST AN ORDINARY SIDEKICK and I'm gonna prove that I too can do cool stuff just like you.

Sonic : I do not.

Tails: yeah you do

sonic:do not
Tails: do to
(They argue)
Tails: you may be the fastest hedgehog on the planet but at least I got the smarts and if it wasn't for me I wouldn't be there to save your butt a couple of times

Sonic: Tails I can do anything without your help and I can beat you in this skateboarding event anytime anywhere

Tails: you're on!

Sonic: why don't we make it interesting, if I beat you you have to be my slave for my day

Tails: all right and if I win you have to be my slave and do a decent job for a change

Sonic: all right and you also have to dress up like a maid

Tails: It sounds disturbing but why not I'm game!

(to be continued)

Unfortuately I don't have flash. now if only I knew how to make tails and or sonic talk or move or something like that with that picture.

lmao.JPG

(In Tails' workshop)

Sonic: hey tails what up YO tails Didn't you hear me

Tails: oh hey sonic man fixing planes get boring all the time I wish I had normal cool life like you

sonic : yeah you can't help being the baby can you tails?

Tails: I'M NOT A BABY SONIC!

sonic : whatever you say pal
by the way nice shoes tails where you get them?

Tails : oh I bought these new nike black shoes from some store called Oshman's (eyes half closed) Pretty cool don't you think?

sonic: whatever

tails : oh guess what I'm trying to for this new skateboarding challenge.

Sonic: skateboarding you? since when did you like to skateboard?

Tails : you really want to know why sonic

sonic : allright spit it out.

Tails : (screaming) BECAUSE YOU TREAT ME LIKE I"M A BABY AND JUST AN ORDINARY SIDEKICK and I'm gonna prove that I too can do cool stuff just like you.

Sonic : I do not.

Tails: yeah you do

sonic:do not
Tails: do to
(They argue)
Tails: you may be the fastest hedgehog on the planet but at least I got the smarts and if it wasn't for me I wouldn't be there to save your butt a couple of times

Sonic: Tails I can do anything without your help and I can beat you in this skateboarding event anytime anywhere

Tails: you're on!

Sonic: why don't we make it interesting, if I beat you you have to be my slave for my day

Tails: all right and if I win you have to be my slave and do a decent job for a change

Sonic: all right and you also have to dress up like a maid

Tails: It sounds disturbing but why not I'm game!

Wtf? SONIC AND TAILS ARE NOT GANGSTERS. >.<

The people on Newgrounds like people vs people ideas and plus the flash director wants the story to be generally funny. Look at sonic uncut, there's no adventure just comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back