i want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no virus in SRB2. If there was we'd all be infected and SRB2 would have disappeared pretty quickly. If you don't wanna take my word for it, look at the memberlist of this forum, and you'll see quite quickly how big this community is, because for everyone who registers there are tons who don't.

Yeah. I'd approximate the risk to about -18%.

But seriously, I wouldn't worry about it at all, even when playing online. Not only does the message board's population eliminate signs of viruses, but I've never got a virus alert from this anyway.

im not saying it has a virus but my little sister tried to download a game off of nick jr and it had a virus. :(

im not saying it has a virus but my little sister tried to download a game off of nick jr and it had a virus. :(

Heh, thats a game off Nick Jr. The creators of this game were actually trying to make something decent. Trust me, theres no virus.

Ah, so that's why the HP computer that's newer and marginally statistically better (well, not counting my Audigy 2 ZS and Radeon 9250) than mine is so much worse than my computer is. (The damn thing can't even run IE and FreeCell at the same time! Let alone the number of windows I usually have up on my machine...)

It's because my little bro went on Nick Jr. for so long. I SUE! but not really

The other day, I found a virus contained in "Digiku's Wad Editor", from SRB2 World. That might need to be fixed, as hundreds of people use SRB2.

Hyper Tails said:
The other day, I found a virus contained in "Digiku's Wad Editor", from SRB2 World. That might need to be fixed, as hundreds of people use SRB2.

Digiku's WAD Editor was made using Clickteam's Multimedia Fusion. It does not contain a virus. It was a problem with McAfee's virus definitions. Make sure yours are updated. This has also happened in the past with Clickteam Install Creator.

tailsman said:
so you all are saying that srb2 does not have a viurs at all?! :?
None whatsoever in any way at all. Well, there is SRB2JTE's supervirus mode. But that's not a virus, it's a game type.

FoxBlitzz said:
Hyper Tails said:

Digiku's WAD Editor was made using Clickteam's Multimedia Fusion. It does not contain a virus. It was a problem with McAfee's virus definitions. Make sure yours are updated. This has also happened in the past with Clickteam Install Creator.

Yeah, virus checkers can be a little paranoid at times. Mine kept trying to block SRB2 before I told it to stop. =P

So, yeah. Don't worry about it; if it did have a virus, I'd know it by now, along with many others.

Zeshiro said:
tailsman said:
so you all are saying that srb2 does not have a viurs at all?! :?

You sound like that surprises you. Do you want it to have a virus?
Hey, man. If you WANT a virus so badly, I could slip one in there for ya'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back