I want to help with the development of SRB2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
Unfortunately, you DO need side sprites, since you can see the Gani-gani/Crabmeat from various angles (this IS a 3D game, after all). Unless, of course, we're talking an enemy that's always facing the camera (DOOM, and subsequently SRB2, allows for that - just use 0 as the angle in the lumpname, and it'll show for ALL angles), but those are rare.

Of course, enemies probably take less effort than a fully-fledged character, but even still...

Anyway, I love the look of that enemy. If you're willing to draw out all the other frames, then you'd make a great spriter.

BTW, if you would just give us the frame separate from the scene, we can actually put it in the game for you, to show how it'd look. Most likely it'd act as stationary and utterly harmless as a tree, but that's enough to illustrate the object's looks...

I understand what you are saying, I thought about that too and that's why I have created the crabmeat from front and back only but if it looks bad I will draw the other angles as well.
Also last night I created a chopper sprite too.

I'll post the link here as I have some minor problems with my yahoo account. Click on the thumbnail for the full image.

(image is in full resolution size in order not to look pixeled in the game.)

Shuffle said:
kio said:
Shuffle said:
Hmm.. would you mind making some Zelda enemies? *runs*

What would be that for? :eek:

http://sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2895
*plug*

I don't know about the looks of enemies of zelda.. :(

Personally I think the SDURFs should jump in an arch, crossing the bridge, so you actually have a chance at getting hurt by them.

You mean choppers?

Well, the more, the better! More robs to bop! or SSN Tails could choose which to one use this one or the existing one.

FoxBlitzz said:
Personally I think the SDURFs should jump in an arch, crossing the bridge, so you actually have a chance at getting hurt by them.

I agree but actually I was hit some times as I was flying over them as Tails.. :o

hey, those are pretty cool.

Once 1.09.4 is out of the way, we could probably use someone to make enemies.

Before the final release we are likely to see:

1.09.9.9 Beta
1.09.9.9 Final

That is, if we see 1.1 at all.

FoxBlitzz said:
Before the final release we are likely to see:

1.09.9.9 Beta
1.09.9.9 Final

That is, if we see 1.1 at all.
I remember hearing AJ saying something like so:
1.09.3 will be like 1.09.1, a messageboard beta. 1.09.5 will probably be the first 1.1 beta.

SSNTails said:
hey, those are pretty cool.

Once 1.09.4 is out of the way, we could probably use someone to make enemies.

That's cool. I will be available, the only thing I want is a mention in the credits. :wink:

new badnik (orbinaut) :
(I believe you can make the spike rotation code work like you did with the castle eggman boss.)

The color is like the orbi in starlight zone from sonic1.
you can easily change its color by simply changing the hue. :wink:

I am thinking of creating next a jaws (fish enemy from sonic1) badnik.
That would be useful for deep sea zone.. also an aquis..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back