I really did not want to ask this but I genuinely can't figure it out

marcxworld

avid enjoyer of rvz, currently trying to get 1:12
How do I make multi hit enemies? It's so trivial but everything I've tried just makes the enemy die after a single hit, even after flashing!
 
How do I make multi hit enemies? It's so trivial but everything I've tried just makes the enemy die after a single hit, even after flashing!
Set the object's SpawnHealth to 2 or more, and make sure it has a designated pain state. Here's an example of mine:
1761593897092.png
 
I do have a pain state and it works but it just disappears after going out of its pain state for some reason
 
I do have a pain state and it works but it just disappears after going out of its pain state for some reason
Make sure there's no typo in the "NEXT =" parameter in the state definition. Also make sure you freeslotted the state it's supposed to go to afterwards. In SOC, an object must return to its spawn state in order to turn off its invincibility frames.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top