I need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonick

i new here so hello all :D
i end the game with 5 chaos emeralds and i dont know how get the 2
if one can give me save or code to all the emeralds i will be happy!!!
:D

There are two emeralds in every act 1 & 2, except for GFZ1. 11 chances to get emeralds. Just keep trying, you can get it.

dude... first of all, don't double post. Second of all, most of us dont no the emerald cheat becsuse its used to test new versions of srb2. and third of all, ask people on mIRC for saves with all the emeralds, dont ask on the fourm (itll take too long) :)

i dont wont install mirc but i need save pleace
and i dont speak english very vell and i from israel
i 11 years!!! :D

FuriousFox said:
There are two emeralds in every act 1 & 2, except for GFZ1.
Actually, Castle Eggman 2 has only one token, meaning you have 10 chances to get emeralds.

What levels can't you find tokens on? Maybe someone can give you a hint. Copying someone else's save file is really cheap, though.

Also, using GOD and NOCLIP will nullify the bonus from getting all of the emeralds.

Unless you want to use Super Sonic, which isn't that big a deal, then use Tails or Knuckles. Not only are the tokens easier to get, the special stages are easier with their better handling, as well as the whole going up thing with flying/climbing.

there is inw stage i dont find bud there after this more 1!!!
so pleace if you can give me save pleace i very wont play whit super sonic!!!! :cry:

now in all stage i get 1 but in all the stage i have just 6 chaos emeralds so i think the game is no have 7 chaos emeralds!!!

Greenflower 2, Techno Hill 1, Techno Hill 2, and Castle Eggman 1 each have two tokens, not just one.

Look for a second emerald in Greenflower 2 or Castle Eggman 1, they're probably the easiest to find.

I know the emerald cheat. I'll PM you if you promise not to tell anyone. But, don't you think it would be fun to get them all without cheating?

Getting all of the emeralds is one of the more easier requirements compared to finding emblems, beating the game under 6 minutes, etc...

Sonick said:
a code?
i know the codes
GOD
NOCLIP

that's all
Heh... Only 2 codes? I don't think so :twisted: I work very closely with SRB2's code to make my precious little SPMoves, you see... I know everything. Even what color SSNTails' underpants are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back