• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amy=666

When I try to switch to my charecter SRB2 turns off I dont get it.

Be more specific. What mode are you in? What do you mean by srb2 "turns off"? Did it give you an error message? If so what was the message?

I did everything it said to make a charecter it just wont work.

Mystic's PM Box said:
amy said:
Fine why is it crashing when i try to switch to it?

First, don't ask me, try asking the forum. Possibly post the WAD so people can look and see what you did wrong.

Second, no one can possibly answer that question. Pronouns without a normal noun to refer to are impossible to decipher. You have to explain what "it" refers to. Use proper English grammar. This isn't AIM.
I hate being ignored...

Its on my other computer and my other computer isnt working right so I cant sorry...

amy=666 said:
Its on my other computer and my other computer isnt working right so I cant sorry...
You tried to load the WAD on a computer that isn't working right? The thing gave an error message? Anyone think they see something here?

No I loaded it when it DID work and it didnt work it stopped working right yesterday.

Then what the hell is the point of asking how to fix a file you can't even access? Does common sense even exist anymore in the rumor mills, never mind the real world?

I know this is completely off topic of the situation but is the srb2 server down? and I CAN access it.

amy=666 said:
I know this is completely off topic of the situation but is the srb2 server down? and I CAN access it.
But wait, if it's on your other computer that isn't working how can you access it? Your not making much sense to me. If you CAN access it then post it. If you CAN'T access it then what's the point of asking how to fix it?

I could upload the picture I was trying to make it out of.

O.K heres exactly what i did first I put the info then I put the pic in then i put the life icon and life text exactly like the tortorial said then i loaded it up it didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back