i need help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just wondering why can't i find a game sever on this srb2 and also when i try to host i get this error whice kicks me out of the game.

UDP_Bind:10048

what dose that mean also it only let's me seach on lan how can i chage that to find games?

thanks i am new at this

GhostFaceLoser said:
i was just wondering why can't i find a game sever on this srb2 and also when i try to host i get this error whice kicks me out of the game.

what dose that mean also it only let's me seach on lan how can i chage that to find games?

thanks i am new at this

That Winsock error happens when the port can't be opened (it's the 'address already in use' error, although I've never discovered what else is using it). Rebooting has generally fixed it when I've suffered from it. Oh, and make sure your firewall/router is configured correctly (port 5029 being the important one); this'll save problems later.

GhostFaceLoser said:

thanks i am new at this

Just to clear this up, is your name a reference to GhostFace Killa?

Bigboi said:
GhostFaceLoser said:

thanks i am new at this

Just to clear this up, is your name a reference to GhostFace Killa?

yes i like him in the def jam games i just like to make fun of my name that's all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back