I Need help with multiplayer?: Ideas

Cinos4778

So I can't find servers and I need some ideas. Does anybodys multiplayers screens look like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-14 11.11.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-14 11.11.20 AM.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 52
I'm not entirely sure what Dylan is referring to (NOT THAT I DON'T BELIEVE HIM) but something tells me you may not be using an official SRB2 version. Look on SRB2.org and download the latest version from the "Downloads" section.

I'm not entirely sure what Dylan is referring to (NOT THAT I DON'T BELIEVE HIM) but something tells me you may not be using an official SRB2 version. Look on SRB2.org and download the latest version from the "Downloads" section.
They're on the Web Port because there is no version for their platform. It's an unofficial version that runs in a web browser. It runs 2.2.4 rather than the latest 2.2.10, meaning a lot of mods don't work with it either. Telling them to download the official game is almost rubbing it in.

Ok :( is there mods to play multiplayer?
No, sorry. The Web Port completely lacks all multiplayer support. There is no way around it.

They're on the Web Port because there is no version for their platform. It's an unofficial version that runs in a web browser. It runs 2.2.4 rather than the latest 2.2.10, meaning a lot of mods don't work with it either.

No, sorry. The Web Port completely lacks all multiplayer support. There is no way around it.
Ok

They're on the Web Port because there is no version for their platform. It's an unofficial version that runs in a web browser. It runs 2.2.4 rather than the latest 2.2.10, meaning a lot of mods don't work with it either. Telling them to download the official game is almost rubbing it in.
I had no idea they have a system that doesn't support SRB2, sorry. I meant no harm or offense.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back