I need help on learning scripts

RetroYT

Member
I've been testing and studying the kirby character mods to see how they work and then make my own mods that make them closer to the KatFL (Kirby and the Forgotten Land) versions like their actual speed since I wanted to have the characters make you feel like you're actually playing a kirby game and not just a sonic game with crazy speed. So I tried changing their speed but after loading the addons their normal sprites do not show up but every sprite besides it does work (for kirby, metaknight might be the same but I never did elfilin because it would probably be the exact same issue) so does anyone know how to change their speed and make an infinite drown time without ruining the sprites? I would really appreciate your help and info on this (if I broke a rule then I'm sorry I'll be more careful!)





ps: I'm making a music mod (might release) and plan to mess up the 2011x mod but I will not release the troll 2011x mod unless the creator(s) give me full permission to upload it
Post automatically merged:

Update: I will have to do everything in slade so I can finally get started on making this mod! thanks to those who helped me out!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260704-192832~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20260704-192832~2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20260704-193058.png
    Screenshot_20260704-193058.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20260704-193011.png
    Screenshot_20260704-193011.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20260704-193004.png
    Screenshot_20260704-193004.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20260704-192956.png
    Screenshot_20260704-192956.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top