I need help on knowing how to put an avatar(small question).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong section, but all you need to do is make sure that the avatar is 128x128 or smaller and save it as png, jpg, or gif. Make sure it's less than 10kb in size.

I just put it in this section because a lot of people come h

actully i can't find a mini picture like that.Oh well least is i asked.

You can find avatars everywhere just use google.

You should make one yourself you will like it more, all you have to do is find any sise picture and resise it to 128 x 128 if you use mspaint just push Ctrl E and type in 128 for both hight and width.

Then resise your picture to that sise.

That's not making one yourself, that's stealing a picture off the internet and resizing it..

<offtopic> I've always wondered, shuffle, is your avatar custom made? <offtopic>

Technically, it's not off topic. Also, it's part of a gig, so I personally think it's legit.

Mine is definitely original. Sprites, background, everything. Nobody has any idea what the hell it is, but that's irrelevant.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
<offtopic> I've always wondered, shuffle, is your avatar custom made? <offtopic>

It looks like something from Pokemon.

And if you have a picture you like (Google this!):"Picture Resize" and then you will problay find something you can use (thats what I did!).

GRINACE: It is a Pokemon. If you haven't heard of the meme "so i herd u liek mudkips", then you haven't been on the internet much.

Even this topic shouldn't be here, but I know an easy way to get an avatar that won't go over the limit of 128x128 and 10kb. Go to www.iconator.com and just look in the avatar section they have a lot of cool avatars there. Download to your desktop, then go to profile, scroll down, click browse, find your avatar, then click on it, press submit, then your done.

I made mine myself in Photoshop 6. Here's how I got mine within the limits.

1. Go to Save For Web
2. Resize the larger of the two dimensions to 128, with constrain proportions on.
3. JPEG, highest quality.
4. Used some optimise to filesize thing to get it within SRB2MB's strict limits.

Done. I used to use GIF (selective pallete) but the JPEG looked slightly better, considering there's no indexed colour. Also, JPEG on max quality doesn't seem to have any notisable compression besides the filesize, methinks.

The only real reason my avatar looks like crap is because it's a screenshot from a Youtube video with "OBJECTION" pasted over it.

the last air bender

Put an arrow on its head and say that he is the master of all the elements......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back